Haunted Wood the devil on my doorstep being so shady
174 Posts
Ooc — nami
All Welcome 
his language skills were rapidly advancing. famine could now hold short, simple conversations in either language, though he was still having trouble differentiating the two. instead of eating or sleeping, he'd found a new way to spend (some of) his time: speaking!

not necessarily with other wolves, of course, but famine did enjoy afternoon conversation with passing fauna. they rarely responded to his prompts, but he didn't mind because he still could enjoy their company.

he snuck away from serem and his slew of siblings for afternoon chitter with a robin. sitting at the base of the tree, the child called to his winged companion: one day, i'm eatin' you! famine's tail beat frantically against the ground as his mouth began to water, prompted by the thought of fresh bird cutlets.
[ hover for translations ]
rising sun valley — closed for threads (0/5)
82 Posts
Ooc — Tuft
The new puppies joined Lithium and him by their mother's side. Something Valium wasn't all too happy with and was quite obviously hating. He pushed and shoved them when possible, not caring if it was "nice" or not. He didn't care! This was his mom, not theirs! It wasn't his fault that their mom was shitty, so why should he share his comforts with them!

When the two coloured one left the den, Valium slithered out to follow him. When he arrived where Famine walked off to, he saw the boy speaking to the birds, being a little freak like usual. With a little growl to announce his presence, he was cutting straight to business now. Stay away from my mom an' take ur dirty sibwings wif you.
New Threads: open
174 Posts
Ooc — nami
famine turned over his shoulder and scowled. his lips rolled back into a snarl as he threatened valium with a small growl, stomping his foot and flinching in an attempt to intimidate the other child. he hadn't had to do this before, but had seen other nightwalkers behave similarly.

a moment later, famine stuck his tongue out to tease valium, mocking his misplaced courage. who did this kid think he was, interrupting gordito this way?
82 Posts
Ooc — Tuft
Frowning while the chubby kid shoves attitude right back, Does Fatty think he belongs with us? Valium was way too high on his horse to even flinch at the faux threat offered by the other kid. He was the son of the first Warlord and current General, this kid was just a reject who's mother didn't even want them. My mommy pheels bad for you, that's it, because you don't have a mommy or a daddy!
174 Posts
Ooc — nami
rank challenge?

famine shrugged his shoulders and frowned. what did that matter? he didn't need parents because even without them, he was bigger and stronger than any of the other babies. besides, he still had three siblings, whereas valium only had one.

thinking about all of this, he actually thought that their brewing argument was funny; valium must have been pretty stupid to think he was making valid points. go away, gordito laughed, cry or sumfn'.

he turned his attention back up to the bird and sighed. famine had a feeling that it would be so easy to get some alone time. teeth bared once more, he charged for valium with an aggression he hadn't employed before.
82 Posts
Ooc — Tuft
I tagged you in the roll thread! here!

You go away, phind your own phamiwy! Reject! Loser! Famine's attitude had little to no affect on the little prince, he was way too high up pon his high horse to be bothered by a 'loser's' false pride (pls forgive me Tweet lmfao Valium is a dick). 

Feeling a little thrill that the rolly Polly decided to come charge at him, he felt a milf victory already that he was effected enough to come and start a fight! With his own little milk teeth bared, Valium was not going to back down and instead charged with his own attack. The fatty might be heavy but Valium was confident that his own speed, and abilities would trump the overweight eyesore in his den.
174 Posts
Ooc — nami
he's the best! let me know if anything needs changed.

the opposing forces collided with a crash. famine went one way and valium went the other, two children with ambitions too large for their bodies. he didn't really want to fight, but the adults had made it abundantly clear that respect needed to be earned.

valium's counterattack was made before famine could do the same. he yelped a small cry, then unable to move, and continued snapping backward for any part of valium's body.
82 Posts
Ooc — Tuft
Famine's little cry fueled his ego. The little prince was so full of... something (coughSHITcough) he simply growled as Famine's own little teeth met his muzzle, cheek, and neck while continuing with his own attack to keep biting and thrusting his head in every which way whenever he bit down on anything. He was a ball of fury, hoped up on pride and an ego big enough to explode out of his tiny little body and wasn't going to let this go until Famine knew who was the heckin' boss around here!
174 Posts
Ooc — nami
normally, the extra weight gave famine some shield during conflict. the adults' attacks rarely caused real pain but he hadn't considered that it might be because those were games, and this was real. he didn't like the way that valium's teeth felt, didn't like how sharp and pointy they were; instead of continuing with the fight, famine buckled to admit his defeat.
82 Posts
Ooc — Tuft
With little paws swinging, uncalculated bites, he could feel the victory as Famine's own attacks started to fade and eventually, Valium backed off just enough to let the boy get up and leave. Still growling the best he could, maybe threatening to a fellow pup but to adult maybe a little too cute, his fur all on end. Go on! Get out of here loser! He barked. His childish voice taunting and clearly taking his victory not too gracefully. 

A fatso like you can never win against me! His insults and hateful words would only end once the boy was out of sight (assuming Famine is going to walk away? if not let me know, I will edit!). Only once he was alone in his victory pose, chest puffed out, head held high, he turned back to his den with a stiff tail to the heavens.
174 Posts
Ooc — nami
nah, you're good.

famine might have stuck around for longer, were he not beginning to cry. he did his best to keep valium from seeing the sudden onset of emotion and quickly ran away, not wanting to stay for any longer than necessary.

once he was out of earshot, he allowed himself to wail.