Neverwinter Forest He's sick of seldom.
qυι¢к αѕ α ѕтяєαм, ∂єєρ αѕ α яινєя
19 Posts
Ooc — Huntfire
[size=small]
The one thing worse than being lonely separated, is being lonely united.

Streams of light sprinkled down through the forest's thin canopy and fell onto the coat of a large tanish male. He kept balance well on his husky paws, slinking around unseen and unheard, a short stretch from the heart of Neverwinter territory. The male was still drenched from his quick dip in a stream, but his fur was drying at a nice pace, the extra moisture waterlogged in his undercoat insulating him from the not-so-harsh heat of the day.

Earlier that morning, Oracle had thrown about the idea of actually going out of his comfort zone, for a change, and perhaps making alliances with some of his not-so-known pack mates. Never conversing with his fellow wolves was starting to get to him, now that seasons were changing and the thought of a cold, harsh winter edged the minds of everyone. To tell the truth, the young wolf was feeling the pain of solitude more often that not lately, and perhaps the only way to cure the 'loneliness' was to act on this issue and fix it himself.

"If I run into anyone, I'll talk. I won't shy away. I'll talk."

The black-tipped brute continued onwards with his daily hike through the forest, keeping his scruffy head up to maybe catch a glimpse of his fellow wolf folks. A rather pathetic call of a nearby blackbird sounded and Oracle turned his head in the bird's general direction.[/size]
<span [color=#FF4500]
style="font-family:Helvetica;font-size:12px;font-style:normal;font-weight:normal;text-decoration:blink;text-transform:none;font-variant:small-caps;color:FF0033;">A world without F i r e
is one without G r a c e</span>
41 Posts
Ooc — Paige
After Daenery's talk with the alpha went worst than expected Dany wanted to relax. Although she wanted to relax Dany also wanted to meet some of the other wolves in the pack. As much as she loved socializing she also loved being alone, but today for some reason she felt the need to socialize.

While walking around in the beautiful forest, neverwinter, she started to smell a male. She tensed up a bit until she got a clearer whiff. He was from Neverwinter so she had nothing to fear. Daenerys tail wagged at the thought of another pack mate nearby. She started to jog until she found him.

He was large, taller and stronger than Daenerys. Well I won't start a fight with him, ha. His tan fur shimmered silver in the sun light, and his strong build shone through his pelt. Deanerys tilted her head as he listened to the call of a nearby blackbird. She decided to make the first move in approaching the male.

"Hey!" Daenerys bounced forward towards the male and the bowed dramatically. I'm in a way to happy mood today
19 Posts
Ooc — Huntfire
[size=small]
Almost out of nowhere, with not much warning, a strange wolf quickly approached. The male lowered his head in a defensive state, bracing himself for impact, blue eyes flashing a reflective yellow color. Upon sniffing the air the wolf brought along, he realized they - she, her scent foretold, was apart of his own pack and he awkwardly stood up and tried to put on the best wolfish smile he could etch.

"Hello," his deep, rough voice echoed out flatly. Quickly, Oracle assessed his packmate. A nice coat of white and gray-silver, lithe and slender.

He gave a bow of his own and extended a paw in her direction, letting his tail wag slightly on end in a friendly gesture. "Name's Oracle...I've not seen you around before. Who are you?"

Finally! It's nice to see someone else in this damned forest, he thought with another loose wag of his tail.
[/size]
<span [color=#FF4500]
style="font-family:Helvetica;font-size:12px;font-style:normal;font-weight:normal;text-decoration:blink;text-transform:none;font-variant:small-caps;color:FF0033;">A world without F i r e
41 Posts
Ooc — Paige
Daenerys watched the male intensely as he said hello and did how own little bow. Dany noticed he had a deep rainy smell to him, she enjoyed it. Dany continued to watch the name as he asked for her name.

"I'm Daenerys call me Dany though, it's easier on the tongue." Dany responsed quickly. Dany studied how he spoke. He seemed nervous, she couldn't figure out why. "Nice to meet you Oracle" She gave another polite bow to him. Then she rose and wagged her tail.

Daenerys normal cynicalness didn't seem to shine through today. I'm way to perky for my own well-being. Maybe it was the fact she finally got to start over fresh in a new pack. Even though some of the first introductions didn't go as planned she still felt extremely happy. "Do you like it around here so far?" said Dany as she tried to start a friendly conversation.
19 Posts
Ooc — Huntfire
[size=small]
He gave a little nod of his head, shrugging his shoulders a bit. He liked Dany so far, and thus decided to give her a mouthful of honest answers.

"The territory is stunning in itself, it's a great place to rest your weary head. I don't really see the pack much...most of the time I'm out running through the territory or bringing back sufficient prey for the pack to snack on. It gets pretty lonesome, but hey, at the end of the day I'm fighting for a cause other than myself."

After he was done, he paused briefly. He wanted to focus more on Dany. "What's the little nip on your neck?" he said absentmindedly, his head slightly bent to the side.

[/size]
<span [color=#FF4500]
41 Posts
Ooc — Paige
Daenerys was for some reason fascinated with Oracle. She couldn't put her paw on why she was so curious about the male. She watched him intensely as he spoke about his opinions on the territory and their pack.

"Yea, I can understand why you're lonely. When I first joined the pack it was hard to find wolves I seemed to fit in with. But hey if you ever get too lonely and need a wolf to talk to, I'm here." Dany smiled and sat down on the soft ground. She looked around as there was a pause in the conversation.

When he asked her about the nip on her neck she shyed away and became self concours. Wounds were a sign that you lost, well To her old pack it was. She tried not to show it but she felt as though she showed too much weakness. "I was in a sparring match with another member and she got the better of me."
19 Posts
Ooc — Huntfire
[size=small]
The Sigma blinked, understandment sketched his thoughtful facial expression. He gave his creamy chest a lick and sat on a curved tree root, facing Dany.

"Well, spars are good practice I suppose. And anyways, a battle wound makes you look tough. Not to mention every scar tells a story. When I was smaller," he began to trail off in memory, "I used to dream of fighting off the neighboring pack single handedly and to show my sucess I would pretend to have twin claw mark scars across my cheekbones. Haha, I think they're cool and unique anyhow."

He sat and waited for the she-wolf to answer, as he sensed a disturbance in the air when he asked of the wound, he hoped his short tale would lighten her mood a bit.
[/size]
<span [color=#FF4500]
41 Posts
Ooc — Paige
Dany looked at Oracle as he sat down and began his tale. He began talking about his opinion on scars and then spilled into a tale of his puphood. She laughed when he told his story of him dominating other packs in his dreams. Dany smiled and looked off into the forest as she remembered her own dreams.
"Yea I guess scars tell stories. In their own way." Dany watched the male sit down and look at her. "What was your family like?" Maybe that's too upfront. "I mean don't feel pressured into telling me, I'm just curious."
19 Posts
Ooc — Huntfire
[size=small]
Oracle, now shuffling his paws a bit from being put on the spot, blinked and looked down at some sort of beatle, scuffling along a few feet from his tail. He took a little moment to think of the right thing to say.

"No, it's fine. I came from a nomadic family of four, not much of a pack. My old man, Coal Redmoss, didn't trust anyone after being driven out his own pack for having a mate. He was always away, hunting for my brother, my mum and I, or looking for a new dugout for us to move to. My mum, Scarlet Redmoss, was gentle and put my brother and I first; nicest wolf in the world. I didn't know my brother very well, he prefered to stay close to the den area while I'd explore and adventure all day."

He looked to the side, his tail giving a slight wag. He'd never talked about his family to anyone besides a passing coyote he had split a meal with. Orcacle thought that poor thing had traveled miles away by the time he woke up that next morning, being scared half to death by a wolf twice its size.

"Enough about me though," he started again, now looking intently at Dany. "Have you been a loner or did you break off from some sorta pack?"

[/size]
<span [color=#FF4500]
41 Posts
Ooc — Paige
Dany looked off into the forest as Oracle spilled his tale of his family. Imagining his mother, father, and brother as he described their personalities. An image flashed in her mind of her brother, Tsume, as he mentioned his. I miss that boy. Daenerys wondered off in her own thoughts as he took a pause then asked her about her history.

Daenerys looked at him and started telling her story. "I came from a pack, my parents were alphas. Mom and dad were nice no complaints. I too have a brother, his name is Tsume." Her gaze wondered to a near by black bird. "Hes going to be alpha once my parents can no longer fulfill their duties. So I left, and now I'm here." Dany looked back at the male. "Not very exciting but I love it none the less."
19 Posts
Ooc — Huntfire
[size=small]
"Oh, I see...but what I don't understand is why you left your brother and pack?" Oracle asked with a quizzical expression of wonder written across his muzzle. The question came as borderline hypocritical - after all, he was the one who had left his roaming family for no reason other than to find a place he felt he belonged. His elder brother would have assumed supremacy had he stayed. Oracle had never really thrown about the idea of being a leader. Now it seemed as if he could have led his family had he shown his weight off to his smaller but older brother; he was more fit to defend the small unit in every way, but a strange compel to run free of major responsibility shaped his life more than mere ambition.

He might have otherwise assumed this female was of the dominant stature, but he couldn't guess what Dany was all about...he sensed she was withholding something.

[/size]
<span [color=#FF4500]
41 Posts
Ooc — Paige
Daenerys had asked herself that same question quick often. Why she leave? She did not know. If she stayed she could have been second in command but something, Daenerys didn't know what, called to her and told her she needed to be somewhere else. Dany didn't worry about her family, they had each other and they would be fine. Still she asked herself quite often why she left.
"I don't really know actually, I just felt the need to leave, like there was something else out there that needed me." Dany lowered her head. "It's odd, and hard to explain. I don't know."
19 Posts
Ooc — Huntfire
[size=x-small](OOC: I am so sorry for the late post! I had some free time on my hands today and I freaked out that I had forgotten! .-. Would you like to finish off now? If you want to keep it going we can, I just don't want to hold you up.)[/size]

Oracle nodded his head understandingly. The male was glad that he had found a pack to run with, to be apart of, to help thrive. Staying in his small family would have rendered useless to himself; what kind of destiny holds the purpose of serving as a 'third ear'*?
[size=small]
"Well...I should be going...I'm going to try and hunt something to bring back for the pack to snack on, before it gets too dark," Oracle said, looking at Dany with a smile. "I really enjoyed our talk. If you need anything just give me a howl."
[/size]
[size=x-small]
(*Note: The term 'third ear' refers to the human term 'third wheel'. It means to not be of vital importance. I didn't want to use 'third wheel' because, well, wolves don't know what a wheel is!)
[/size]