Seaside Moors Once, you know, you were my friend.
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
seawolves.

so, the coast then.

it definitely narrowed down the options mapping themselves out before him; darkening those vein-like paths. they were off their charts and he does not spare them any more thought. it does not go unnoticed that she doesn’t mention anything regarding alliances and for now, he tucks that away. he could needle her about it later. perhaps once they were settled in a new, better home …if his reign even sees it to that point. regardless of what the murky future may hold for him, he will see this set in motion.

dragoncrest cliffs, wintersbane murmurs with a nod and hard glint of his pelid gaze. it was true he had nothing against the drageda wolves as a whole, he still cannot help but feel the needling annoyance that molly lived among them, had once walked those lands. from how raleska spoke, it was empty now.

what if we took dragoncrest? claimed it for rusalka? hell of a way to get back at old enemies, his and her’s. and between the cliffs and the tangle there would only be two borders to worry about. wintersbane contemplates it aloud. i’d say we could split to claim the sound too, but there aren’t enough of us for that — even so. we can still consider it apart of our claim. he would have no qualms about chasing wolves off of the sound even if their claim only actually held to dragoncrest cliffs. he didn’t bother mentioning being territorial over the tangle…assuredly, it wasn’t a territory they had to worry about being claimed as inhospitable as it was ( or so he assumes ).
Messages In This Thread
Once, you know, you were my friend. - by Raleska - October 13, 2020, 12:36 PM
RE: Once, you know, you were my friend. - by Raleska - October 13, 2020, 12:56 PM
RE: Once, you know, you were my friend. - by Raleska - October 13, 2020, 01:40 PM
RE: Once, you know, you were my friend. - by Raleska - October 13, 2020, 02:02 PM
RE: Once, you know, you were my friend. - by Raleska - October 13, 2020, 05:35 PM
RE: Once, you know, you were my friend. - by Raleska - October 14, 2020, 01:03 PM
RE: Once, you know, you were my friend. - by RIP Wintersbane - October 14, 2020, 01:23 PM
RE: Once, you know, you were my friend. - by Raleska - October 14, 2020, 01:57 PM
RE: Once, you know, you were my friend. - by Raleska - October 14, 2020, 03:34 PM