Sequoia Coast chanel
6 Posts
Ooc — Karmencita
Coco couldn't sleep. The salt made her eyes and nose burn, but she didn't dare leave the beach. Her sense of direction left a lot to be desired, and if she lost Herschel.. well, she might as well throw herself off the nearest cliff and save herself a long and painful decline.

But she needed to do something. The moon was nearly full, and with its bright light to guide her, the dark female got up and began to walk in a westerly direction along the beach. The further she walked, the less audible her brother's soft snoring became. Thank the Legends for that! He was the ying to her yang, but having only each other for company grated on any relationship - even the close bond between siblings.

Ahead of her, a trio of black rocks rose from the sand. Coco's eyes widened, and she felt her mouth go dry. A sign! What does it mean?! It was the 86th 'sign' she had spotted since the pair had started travelling, but each one got her just as excited as the last. "Do you know where the sacred waters run?" she whispered hoarsely at the silent stones. A particularly vicious wave crashed onto the shore. Coco squealed, leaping for joy - at last, a response! "Oh! Tell me more!"
I was a rover, an outrider, a silver tongued devil. I was inflicted and I was broken. I've been many things.
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
Tveir was on his way back from his adventures, knowing his mother was probably frantic, his father might even be. He had gotten side tracked though, playing in the sand and finding treasures that only boys would like. the whole mud, frogs and gross things. He had even found some pond scum, it was gross, but he had played with it, even tasted it (it was bad).

Tveir was waddling with his ungainly puppy gait, only to stop when he heard a soft voice whispering. He watched as a female got super excited when the waves crashed against the shore and he stared. Finally, he got brave enough to approach her. Whaccher doin? He was watching her with steely gray eyes, his small tail wagging slightly, Happy to maybe meet a new friend. Not realizing she could be dangerous in his small puppy mind.
<i>Set and Avatar from JAVA</i>
6 Posts
Ooc — Karmencita
"Whaccher doin?"

Coco whipped around, staring wildly around at adult height. Nothing. Not a soul. That left ghosts, ghouls, poltergeists, fairies, gnomes.. and the rocks. She turned back to them, taking a tentative step forward. "Hello?" she wheezed, poking at the wet stone with her paw. "Are you in there? Can you hear me? ... where is it, huh? Where's the Sacred Stream?"
I was a rover, an outrider, a silver tongued devil. I was inflicted and I was broken. I've been many things.
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
Tveir stared in a strange way at the woman before him. uh... He grew quiet contemplative, should he just leave, run away as fast as he could towards home. Naw he was already running late why not make a whole night of it. He stared at her again and he began clumsily to climb the rock. Whats the sacred stream? he was closer to her this time, if she looked she could maybe see him, he didn't know though. She should have been able to see him where he had been before. Perhaps she was addled, mommy said there were crazies in the world.
6 Posts
Ooc — Karmencita
Suddenly, a little face appeared in front of her - and that voice again, but this time definitely not from the rocks. Coco didn't quite manage to put two and two together to get four (she dropped the ball at around three and a half). "Did you hear the rocks speak to me?" she whispered excitedly at the little pup, prodding at the rock he had scaled to be at her height.

"It said.. whaccer doin'. Did you hear that?" Coc gave a little squeal, and plonked her rear down in the damp sand. "Don't you know about the Sacred Stream? Hasn't your mother told you about it? It's where all dreams come from.. and that's where you go when you die! Except, it's been polluted by an evil spirit, and we're going to save it." She puffed out her dark chest, obviously proud of this fact.
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
Tveir stared at her and laid his ears flat to his skull. There was something off about this wolf in front of him. Um...no i didn't hear it. He grew quiet again and stared at her and slowly inched backwards, a little afraid now.

Tveir shook his head large ears flapping, No you go to Valhalla or Freya takes you with her. You don't go to the sacred stream! He was firm in his beliefs of Freya and Valhalla, he would go to one of the two places. Preferably Valhalla, but he would take what he could get.