Sleepy Fox Hollow Get my pretty name out of your mouth
i'm defeated and i gladly wear the crown
266 Posts
Ooc —
Been there, done that. F in chat for those posts lost to oblivion

The only one who questioned Wylla's judgment was Wylla. Stag was wholly, earnestly in belief that if she believed the Watch was where they should go, that was the only answer.

He'd forgotten entirely about the cedar, and didn't even catch the way her eyes flickered back to the piece of bark. "I'll come along." Stag offered, moreso for the company than for anything ambitious. He'd noticed a change in Wylla as of late and didn't want to leave her out of his sight, even if that sounded possessive or unhealthy. It wasn't because he didn't trust her (in fact, it was the opposite - he didn't trust the world at large), but given all the discord in their lives lately, it seemed best they stick together.

So Stag came along a beat after, following Wylla as they scouted the hinterlands for their new home.
and it brings me to you, but i won't just past through
i'm not asking for a storm.  
Messages In This Thread
Get my pretty name out of your mouth - by Wylla - November 28, 2020, 11:49 PM
RE: Get my pretty name out of your mouth - by Stag - November 30, 2020, 03:44 PM
RE: Get my pretty name out of your mouth - by Wylla - December 05, 2020, 11:40 AM
RE: Get my pretty name out of your mouth - by Stag - December 09, 2020, 10:36 AM
RE: Get my pretty name out of your mouth - by Wylla - December 18, 2020, 01:13 AM
RE: Get my pretty name out of your mouth - by Stag - December 28, 2020, 12:48 PM
RE: Get my pretty name out of your mouth - by Wylla - January 03, 2021, 07:07 PM
RE: Get my pretty name out of your mouth - by Stag - January 04, 2021, 10:55 AM