Broken Antler Fen Let your arms be a place she feels safe in
Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,537 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
I have no idea XD feel free to make something up!! Or I can try to hunt something down tomorrow.  I make most things up as I go so her "amazing napping spot" isn't anything I've really referenced previously

She wasn't surprised to hear it but was a little disappointed to have it confirmed.  She wasn't sure what she could do to help outside of just try to be as positive and un-stressful a partner as possible, though, so she resolved to do just that until she sorted something more out.  It was something she was used to doing, after all!  She could even prep all of her best stories for the task.

When was the last time she'd even told a real, honest story?  Oh wow.

You will,  she replied, not bothering to move from where she was curled up.  She could feel him tense, but she gently shook her head and giggled.  You are definitely in.  But I should probably tell her, she's going to be really happy.  Maia felt butterflies flutter at the thought of giving Wraen the real news about them.  Even though she was super duper sure Wraen supported the pair of them completely, there was always going to be that doubt that kicked up her nerves.

You definitely don't have to do anything.  She added, nosing him playfully. But it might be fun if you wanted to meet a few wolves?  There's Ibis and her daughter Lilitu, who are super nice.  And Penn and Arcturus of course.  And then a few others who I don't even really know yet.  She felt a little embarrassed admitting that, but having her interests divided had made it a little hard to get to know everyone super well.
Messages In This Thread
Let your arms be a place she feels safe in - by Maia - March 11, 2021, 02:50 PM
RE: Let your arms be a place she feels safe in - by Maia - March 15, 2021, 03:35 AM