Family
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,124 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
okay! i'll give it some thought too!

Eljay smiled when Maia said that Wraen would be happy to know that he was here. Wraen visited one day, y'know, he said to Maia. After the incident at Moonspear, I wanted to visit you so badly just to see that you were alright. But I just... I couldn't. That's why I didn't follow you when you ran away the other day, too. I was just so afraid again. It was clear from his voice that he hated it. He'd managed to get over some of his anxiety of the outside world over time, but now it felt like it was back in full swing after what had happened to Moonspear. What if he'd been visiting at the time? What if Maia had? He knew rationally that it wasn't like that. Knew that if it could happen there, it could also happen here, in a pack territory. Still, the scent of other wolves calmed him and therefore stepping over the borders was a Big Thing right now. It wasn't a confession he was proud of, and he knew many wolves would scoff at it, but he felt that his secret was safe with Maia.

Maia said he didn't have to do anything, which made Eljay feel a little guilty about ditching Niamh and Towhee so soon before they had their children again. He quickly pushed aside the guilt as Maia continued, mentioning Ibis and Lilithu, who Eljay didn't yet know. Then she mentioned Penn and Arcturus. Actually, Arcturus Eljay'd never properly met, but of course Penn did instantly light up his eyes with excitement. He'd sort of forgotten that his little brother was staying here. Penn! he exclaimed breathlessly. I think the last time I've seen him was... He fell silent, a sad expression on his face. When mom and dad died. Maybe they'd passed each other after that in the territory, until Penn left; Eljay didn't remember. After all, in that period of time, he was very deeply sunken into his depression.
Messages In This Thread
Let your arms be a place she feels safe in - by Maia - March 11, 2021, 02:50 PM
RE: Let your arms be a place she feels safe in - by Eljay - March 16, 2021, 05:00 AM