Redsand Canyon stop waiting on your fifteen minutes of fame
636 Posts
Ooc — hela
Guardian
The second she yielded, Kallik pulled back from her throat and stepped away so she could stand up. He inspected her closely as she got up, checking to make sure he hadn't been too rough. She had told him not to go easy on her, and he hadn't, but he would still feel bad about hurting her. 

Awe painted her tone as she spoke, asking him how he had done what he did. She also wanted to know how he knew what to do so quickly. He would gladly answer both questions. I used the force of your speed and attack and combined it with my own. Since I didn't change the direction you were going, I was able to boost my own speed and bring us to the ground, he explained. It is one way to use speed to your advantage. It is a useful trick for you if you ever find yourself fighting someone bigger than you. He offered a short pause but continued. And the focus and quick thinking comes with training. You practice so much that it becomes second nature to plan on the fly. It's a necessity when in a real fight; there won't be much time for processing. The imperator does not give us time between attacks to think about what we did wrong; he tells us while demanding we go again. That has helped condition my mind to process and plan at the same time. 

He would let her ask questions before taking position again.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
stop waiting on your fifteen minutes of fame - by Aquene - January 13, 2022, 06:58 PM
RE: stop waiting on your fifteen minutes of fame - by Kallik - January 18, 2022, 03:14 PM
RE: stop waiting on your fifteen minutes of fame - by Kallik - February 03, 2022, 02:49 AM
RE: stop waiting on your fifteen minutes of fame - by Aquene - February 03, 2022, 02:54 AM
RE: stop waiting on your fifteen minutes of fame - by Kallik - February 03, 2022, 03:14 AM
RE: stop waiting on your fifteen minutes of fame - by Aquene - February 03, 2022, 03:17 AM