What counts as a pack formation thread?
"Cold smoke seeping out of colder throats."
449 Posts
Ooc —
I couldn't really find anything about this anywhere but I was wondering what exactly denotes a pack formation thread? WG has about ten finished threads but one or two of them only have one post by Lótë in them. There's also a few that aren't very long (2-4 posts) and were archived due to a character going inactive or being put on NPC status, etc. So I was just wondering if there was a minimum number of posts, if the archived threads had to have a definitive ending, etc. Or if they just had to display one or two characters actively working towards pack formation despite the number of posts or the ending of the thread? TIA!
[Image: tumblr_inline_p7g2ubEPPb1ufb8ej_400.gifv]
6 / 2 THREADS
506 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Tactician
The only solid requirement is that they should have something to do with the pack, such as recruiting members, scouting for a territory, marking the territory, hunting and establishing caches, discussing the pack, etc. However, a lot of it comes down to the content of the threads submitted.

If a thread is only 4 posts, but those 4 posts detail chasing a trespasser out of the territory and a definite conclusion was reached, that thread would absolutely count despite being short. Threads that are short because a participant dropped out and threads without a definite ending are less likely to count. You can still submit them, but you may be asked to submit additional threads so there's a rough equivalent of ten fully completed threads.

If you're unsure, you are welcome to post the threads in question here and we can let you know if they're likely to count or not!