Putting an enter space in the editor but it doesn’t carry through?
"YOU WAKE UP IN THE DARK AND HEAR THE SCREAMING OF THE LAMBS..."
376 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Warrior
So I’m working on my pack page thing and when I edit it and press enter, there’s clearly a space there. Yet when I preview it or update the post the enter space disappears and it connects two paragraphs? 
It’s done this with other posts of mine as well and I’ve never been able to figure it out. :’)
[Image: dezcpd0-1faedfae-e3b1-4dc1-b270-4056322a...TmEKLfHlyM]
6 / 2 THREADS
506 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Tactician
I can't say I've ever encountered this problem, so I'm not sure of an exact fix, but here's a couple things to try.

Click Account in the navbar, select User CP, click Your Profile, and choose Edit Options. Near the bottom is an option that says "Put the editor in source mode by default". See if that box is checked off or not. If not, click it so a checkmark appears and save, then try editing your post again.

If that doesn't work, you can try entering the following at the end of the paragraph, right before your linebreak:
Code:
[br]

This is the MyCode for a coded linebreak and may force the linebreak despite it refusing to insert it otherwise. If adding just one br code doesn't work, try adding a second one right beside the first one.

If neither of these helps, you may need to take some screenshots and make a Bug Report for it!
"YOU WAKE UP IN THE DARK AND HEAR THE SCREAMING OF THE LAMBS..."
376 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Warrior
(July 10, 2022, 06:06 PM)Aventus Wrote: I can't say I've ever encountered this problem, so I'm not sure of an exact fix, but here's a couple things to try.

Click Account in the navbar, select User CP, click Your Profile, and choose Edit Options. Near the bottom is an option that says "Put the editor in source mode by default". See if that box is checked off or not. If not, click it so a checkmark appears and save, then try editing your post again.

If that doesn't work, you can try entering the following at the end of the paragraph, right before your linebreak:
Code:
[br]

This is the MyCode for a coded linebreak and may force the linebreak despite it refusing to insert it otherwise. If adding just one br code doesn't work, try adding a second one right beside the first one.

If neither of these helps, you may need to take some screenshots and make a Bug Report for it!

Thank you so much! I’ll def try these out!
[Image: dezcpd0-1faedfae-e3b1-4dc1-b270-4056322a...TmEKLfHlyM]