Dragoncrest Cliffs and the vision that was planted in my brain
179 Posts
Ooc — delaney
the raven hued man could not accept what the flamekissed obsidian told him: instead, launching into another long winded monologue about the fact that he knew he was not wanted nor needed. so why, rhaegal cannot help but wonder, was he here? kindness, he says ...but his words and obscene language felt like a direct contradiction to that supposed gesture.

rhaegal could understand if she'd been a loner ... but she had the might of sapphique at her back.

a solid community whom would provide for her and the cubs that came of the tryst.

as rhaegal's lips part to speak, they escape him in a soft breath as the obsidian launches herself at the raven hued stranger.

a blink; a moment slowed that felt like an infinite stretch of time.

the rush of erzulie.

another blink and a moment before instinct pushed him forth, towards the man alongside the women.

Messages In This Thread
and the vision that was planted in my brain - by Arric - January 12, 2023, 08:02 PM
RE: and the vision that was planted in my brain - by Arric - January 14, 2023, 07:31 AM
RE: and the vision that was planted in my brain - by Arric - January 14, 2023, 10:13 AM
RE: and the vision that was planted in my brain - by Rhaegal - January 14, 2023, 10:36 AM
RE: and the vision that was planted in my brain - by Arric - January 14, 2023, 10:45 AM
RE: and the vision that was planted in my brain - by Arric - January 14, 2023, 11:26 AM
RE: and the vision that was planted in my brain - by Arric - January 14, 2023, 02:37 PM