Wapun Meadow I'm a believer; don't call us another name
Hushed Willows
1,526 Posts
Ooc — xynien
That's nice; oh! So he didn't think it was silly, then. Reverie warmed under his easy acceptance of her explanation, and his presumed interest in her. Not originally, but I came here a few weeks ago. I live with Kvarsheim, She gestured in the general direction. He was kind, she decided, and by extension handsome too. She was beginning to find a theme to her attractions, though she hadn't yet realized that her definition of kindness was perhaps a bit too broad.
And he was so much older than she was! She blushed again, but it felt different this time. As with Sandy, she started to dread their continued interaction. She thought of Lestan, and told herself these were only crushes. They didn't compare. What about you? She asked then, deciding to simply stifle it. That was easy enough.
Messages In This Thread
I'm a believer; don't call us another name - by Reverie - January 13, 2023, 12:50 PM
RE: I'm a believer; don't call us another name - by Phox - January 13, 2023, 01:15 PM
RE: I'm a believer; don't call us another name - by Phox - January 13, 2023, 01:36 PM
RE: I'm a believer; don't call us another name - by Phox - January 13, 2023, 01:53 PM
RE: I'm a believer; don't call us another name - by Reverie - January 13, 2023, 02:05 PM
RE: I'm a believer; don't call us another name - by Phox - January 13, 2023, 02:16 PM
RE: I'm a believer; don't call us another name - by Phox - January 13, 2023, 02:40 PM
RE: I'm a believer; don't call us another name - by Phox - January 13, 2023, 05:00 PM
RE: I'm a believer; don't call us another name - by Phox - January 16, 2023, 04:21 PM