Neverwinter Forest When I called the mathematicians and I asked them to explain.
128 Posts
Ooc — Teo
Jack tucked himself beneath her arm, pressing his nose to the warmth of her fur. He didn’t know why he had worried that she would go. He didn’t think that he could imagine his life without his mom in it. The boy realized that he might have said the same thing about his sister…

When Killdeer suggested that they stay in the forest for a little while and tell him about Epoch, Jack brightened. He pulled his head out from beneath his mom’s arm and looked at the other boy with a wavering tail. The faded orange of his eyes remembered Killdeer. He just didn’t remember anything that they might have done.

Can we, mom? Just for a little bit? Jack Snipe pleaded at her with his wide eyes. We can even tell dad and Leo- his words faded. Anything that they might tell Leona would need to be spoken beneath the trees in Wraen’s Nest.
Messages In This Thread
RE: When I called the mathematicians and I asked them to explain. - by Jack Snipe - January 31, 2023, 02:15 PM