ashes
winter ghost
330 Posts
Ooc — Mary
Phew! Good... my tags have not been working at all. :/ Also this is a relatively shitty post but I gotta hit the hay. Feel free to skip me or PP me if necessary to move this along? I've got a thirteen hour work day tomorrow, so I likely will not be around to post.
<style>.forest1 .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#494a43; } .forest1 p {padding: 0px 9px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px; } .forest1 b {color:#282828; letter-spacing:-.1px; } .forest1 {background-color:#b5bbc6; background-image:url('http://i.imgur.com/HPq9O7z.png'); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; } .forest1 .float {float:right; width:0px; height:10px; } .forest1 .text {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4c4c4c; letter-spacing:.1px; word-spacing:.1px; line-height:18px; width:460px; text-align:justify; padding: 20px 20px 310px 20px; } .forest1-border {width:500px; margin:0 auto; }</style>

It did not seem to be long before Moz appeared from behind Kierkegaard and joined the two wolves at the entrance to the Spine. The ashen brute turned his head slightly to rest his gaze on the dark-furred female, noting the familiarity that had stirred in his gut upon catching sight of her brilliant turquoise eyes. He could not deny that she felt something like a shadow to the hulking male. Had it not been for their upbringing, the Sairensu male doubted that he would have felt that close to his sibling. As it turned out, Moz was the only creature that truly mattered to Kierkegaard. She would always be the most important figure in his life. As self-sufficient as he was, the golden-eyed creature owed his entire existence to her.
Once she had joined him, Kierkegaard turned his attention back towards the golden-furred alpha of the Spine with a far more relaxed posture. He was at ease with his sibling, this was evident. Having her there, the ashen creature hoped that they could remove any questions that still lingered in the Spine wolf’s head. As reclusive as the two wolves were, Kierke did not believe that they had anything to hide. He had been honest with the questions that had been presented to him at the beginning of their conversation, and the pallid creature would continue to hold his honesty through the end… no matter the outcome.
Silence was the only thing he had to offer in that moment, unless Mordecai had other inquiries for the ash-coated loner. Whatever was left would almost certainly be between Moz and the golden male. Kierkegaard was nothing more than a ghost-like figure.

Messages In This Thread
ashes - by Kierkegaard - October 27, 2014, 09:18 PM
RE: ashes - by Mordecai - October 27, 2014, 11:55 PM
RE: ashes - by Kierkegaard - October 28, 2014, 01:11 AM
RE: ashes - by Mordecai - October 28, 2014, 05:02 PM
RE: ashes - by Kierkegaard - October 28, 2014, 07:17 PM
RE: ashes - by Mordecai - October 28, 2014, 08:48 PM
RE: ashes - by Kierkegaard - October 28, 2014, 09:37 PM
RE: ashes - by Mordecai - October 28, 2014, 10:03 PM
RE: ashes - by Kierkegaard - October 28, 2014, 10:30 PM
RE: ashes - by Mordecai - October 28, 2014, 10:36 PM
RE: ashes - by Moz - October 29, 2014, 02:01 AM