Stone Circle Old bones don't lie
I was a rover, an outrider, a silver tongued devil. I was inflicted and I was broken. I've been many things.
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
Gunnar wasn't the type to bring attention to himself. But he was an extremely observant wolf and he had been keeping a close eye on both Bonario and Tauris. Anxious at their dynamic and not wanting to bring pain to his pack mates and lands. And thus far yes they seemed to bunt heads, but the boy was doing his best to acclimate himself with the pack lands and learn of herd patterns. Where Tauris kept the borders safe. They both did well. If only they could see past their past transgressions.

Gunnar listened calmly not saying anything at first other than filling in some of the blanks.

That would be the sea. Ever been to the ocean Bonnie? There are many forests that dot the surrounding area, including a rather large one that is probably where they rest at night.

they are probably separate, but may have family ties. I believe, though i could be mistaken that most stags leave the herds to start their own. What would you say to a pack hunt soon? We need to bolster our pack caches especially with pups coming.

Taktuq, Inkeri, and possibly one or two others would have pups this year.
<i>Set and Avatar from JAVA</i>
Messages In This Thread
Old bones don't lie - by Gunnar - June 16, 2023, 12:20 PM
RE: Old bones don't lie - by Bonario - June 18, 2023, 12:02 PM
RE: Old bones don't lie - by Gunnar - June 18, 2023, 12:16 PM
RE: Old bones don't lie - by Bonario - June 18, 2023, 12:45 PM
RE: Old bones don't lie - by Gunnar - June 18, 2023, 12:59 PM
RE: Old bones don't lie - by Bonario - June 19, 2023, 05:06 PM
RE: Old bones don't lie - by Gunnar - June 20, 2023, 05:31 AM
RE: Old bones don't lie - by Bonario - June 21, 2023, 06:58 PM
RE: Old bones don't lie - by Gunnar - June 22, 2023, 07:22 AM
RE: Old bones don't lie - by Bonario - June 23, 2023, 02:02 PM