Emberwood The truth will set you free
Hushed Willows
Lead Singer*
171 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
Read Only 
It was her farewell. 

Short, sweet, filled with words only meant for Reverie’s ears.

“Reverie, I am here, as I had always promised you. But, things have changed, haven’t they? You don’t need me, you never did, not like I had once thought. Not like I needed you. I loved you the moment you found me upside down in the Willows. Do you remember that day?” She gave a small laugh. “I do. I remember an angel, with her beautiful wings made of pure sunshine, looking down upon me with eyes made of the purest pieces of gold I had ever seen. I needed saving, and you gave that to me. Now, it is my turn. I won’t let this be the end of your story. No matter what has happened between us, I can’t imagine a world without you in it, regardless if we are near or far apart. But, this is the end, isn’t it? For us. It was well over before it even started, I just refused to see it. I’m sorry for that…this is goodbye, Angel—I love you.” 

She shifted her attention to Dusty Rose, asking him for his assistance and giving him his instructions, applying the items to help Reverie, and she was gone shortly after.

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Player may use vulgar language and may write about sensitive/difficult topics that might offend others. Discretion is advised.
I will ALWAYS discuss plot points and address any and all concerns regarding any of my toons, threads, or even specific posts. It is NOT my intention to cause anyone discomfort; I am merely interested in creating stories and building my writing skills.