Ocean's Breath Plateau From the beach with love
Moontide
Trader
Rainwoman
224 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
All Welcome 
Trading thread. In search of @Senmut as Raindrop has items to offer him.

Raindrop had heard word of mouth that there were new wolves upon the plateau and that they’d come to trade with the ocean wolves. She followed the trails of scents, trying to find the one who ran this trading venture. - With her she brought plants she’d found along the beach; Sand verbena, purple sand verbena, and some yarrow, an herb, but she didn’t know what its purpose was. Perhaps they would be interested in the coastal flora, something one could only find nestled in the sand, fed by the ocean water and grown from the sand.

As for items in return, she hadn’t a clue what she would be looking for, which was good, it gave her the chance to be surprised.

She sat on her haunches, setting her plants down at her feet, taking a rest from her limping gait, and lifted her muzzle to the sky, calling for the organizer of this event.
Active weekdays: 
Most days of the week. (Subject to change)
(PST: Pacific Standard Time)
Akashingo
Erpa-ha*
936 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Chaplain
Missionary
:D

senmut supposed that would be he, though truly the prince gave all such accolades to heph herself.

he carried with him bright feathers in a longleaf pouch. the young woman who had called was pleasantly hued in an array of hues varied from sand to stone. her eyes were exceedingly captivating, and the priest gave her a deep smile when he had set down the feather pouch.

"i am senmut. what is your name?" the erpa-ha inquired, letting ranks and titles fall by the wayside for now.
Moontide
Trader
Rainwoman
224 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
A handsome man approached her, his coat reminiscent of the land he came from. With him he carried a pouch with colorful feathers, and as he approached, he set it down. His vibrant green eyes swept over her, and he introduced himself as Senmut. He asked of her name, and she gave a warm smile and a nod, “I am Raindrop. It’s a pleasure, Senmut.” She introduced, then brought up the reason for their meeting. “I am interested in the aspect of trading, especially when such nobles come from a far way land. What might you have to offer?” There was curiosity in her eyes.
Active weekdays: 
Akashingo
Erpa-ha*
936 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Chaplain
Missionary
"feathers, lady raindrop, but perhaps those with a hue you have not seen."

his eyes shone with the gentle, friendly challenge of it. "and you? what treasures of the sea do you boast?" senmut laughed, voice mingling with the sound of the surf.
Moontide
Trader
Rainwoman
224 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
The kind gentleman, the noble, brought with him feathers of an unseen hue, and in turn, asked of what she brought. “The feathers sound delightful. I have brought before you three kinds of plants, native to the sea. They are strong, resilient to the oceans force, bedded in the sand.” She then pointed a paw to each one as she recalled their names: “Sand verbena, Purple Sand verbena, and Yarrow, an herd.”
Active weekdays: 
Akashingo
Erpa-ha*
936 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Chaplain
Missionary
three herbs. senmut inspected each as the seawind played across his face. nodding once, he began to lay out feathers of deep indigo and bright green, hot red and the yellow-orange silken feathers of a bird breast. "some of these feathers once flew over the mesa of akashingo. and some were collected in the sands of muat-riya."

"i would like a sampling of each. how many feathers would you take in trade, lady of moontide?"
Moontide
Trader
Rainwoman
224 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
His words, his offering, reflected his noble background. She watched him as he inspected her herbs, and then, once he’d offered to take a sapling of each, she nodded. “You shall have what you wish.” 
 She looked over the feathers as he asked of what she wanted in trade. She decided for the brightest colors. “Would one of each color be appropriate?” If he denied her offer, she would accept it, and only take three, but it never hurt to ask.
Active weekdays: 
Akashingo
Erpa-ha*
936 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Chaplain
Missionary
"i accept your trade," senmut said, sitting back upon haunches and allowing the striking-eyed woman to peruse over the various hues he had brought.

"what is the best way to transport these herbs home to akashingo? we have a far journey, lady raindrop," senmut inquired, desiring her company a little longer.
Moontide
Trader
Rainwoman
224 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
She smiled, the trade had been a success, and she was very happy. “I thank you greatly, Senmut.” Then she went on to explain the propagation of the Sand Verbena: “The Verbena plants will dry out, then you must gentle rub the pods between your paws, or whatever you may use, to release the seeds. Then, plant them in moist soil. Being that spring has sprung, you won’t have to wait long once you are home.”

“As for the Yarrow, you’ll let it dry out, but not in direct sunlight or where it may get wet.”

She hoped these Oceanside treasures would be of use to him, or bring pleasure. And as for these feathers, he hope was to assign one to each future child, once they arrive.

She bowed her head in respect as she said: “I bid you safe travels. It was a pleasure to make connections with such a strong, diverse pack. “
Active weekdays: 
Akashingo
Erpa-ha*
936 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Chaplain
Missionary
thanks for the thread! <3

senmut listened quietly to the knowledge of these plants as provided by raindrop. he knew tavina and perhaps nazli would take interest in them, and looked forward to seeing what the desert wolves made of such briny flora.

"a beautiful day to you, lady raindrop," senmut grinned, dipping his head as she made her farewell. "i will be certain to say who in your lovely village gave me these fine plants."
Moontide
Trader
Rainwoman
224 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
Of course! And thank you! Always a pleasure. :)
The red man made her blush with his royal-like speech, “Thank you. And to you as well.” The regal man returned a dip of the head, bidding each other farewell. Before she turned to leave, she spoke one last time, “Oh, and Senmut, I will be sure that my children-to be will know who gave these grand decorations.”
Active weekdays: 
Akashingo
Erpa-ha*
936 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Chaplain
Missionary
in answer, a snippet of song would follow raindrop until she was out of senmut's earshot: a shard of singing about a lover dancing her way back along a desert path to the arms of a lover.