Stavanger Bay women fear me, fish fear me
38 Posts
Ooc — Y2K9
All Welcome 

Hermes emerged from the bay waterlogged and carrying a thick musk of salt. And despite his unsightly, rather spiky furred appearance, the coywolf had nothing to show for his efforts. His time away from the sea had made him forget whatever fishing techniques he harbored.

Though he was unsuccessful now, he'd yet to give up completely. He'd need a little rest on the shore is all, then it was back to buisness.

With a hefty sigh, Hermes sat on the sand.
Moonspear
Villager
531 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
It had been a while since the dark woman had been near the sea. It had been on her search for Maegi. She sighed at the memory but the smell of the air brought a new craving to the pregnant she wolf. Fish. She had remembered fishing the last time she was here as well and her maw salivated at the thought. So that’s what she decided to do as she walked her way into the water hoping to catch one. Not knowing there was another wolf doing the same thing.
38 Posts
Ooc — Y2K9
Moment's after he took rest, a shadow of a woman had joined him at the shore. Though he doubted she was as aware to per presence as he was to hers; a promise of seafood must have clouded the senses. 

Hermes wasn't one to stay idle, nor did he want to leave just yet. He rose and called out to her, Hey you! Trying to fish?
Moonspear
Villager
531 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She had gently dipped her head into the water trying to catch one of the swimming creatures when she heard a voice. 

She looked to the man and nodded. “Trying to at least.” She said with a chuckle “I’m moonshadow and you are?” She questioned.
38 Posts
Ooc — Y2K9
You and me both, he sighed. Though in his current state it didnt seem like he was.

The woman gave her name. Moonshadow. He thought it fitting for a fleeting moment before he gave his own.

I'm Hermes. Wanna lend eachother a paw? I'm sure fishing would be much more successful if we work together.