Iktome Plains Ocean front property
Moontide
Trader
Rainwoman
222 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
All Welcome 
Maybe @Easy and even her tag-alongs? :3 Sumac for reference.

Raindrop’s heat had ended within a week, her body returning to a normal feeling. She couldn’t know yet if she was pregnant, but she really hoped so.
She was up with the sun, heading out to the Iktome plains that lay nearly adjacent to their chosen den-site, to fetch some breakfast for her and @Sumac. She stalked around the edges of the grass, eyeing the gophers that decided to emerge from the tall grasses. Swiftly, she jumped on her chance and came out with one gopher — She then dropped that one at the edge of the grass and sneaked up on a second, and it didn’t take long to bring that one in too.

She picked them both up in her jaws, and left the plains to head in the direction of their den. Surely spring was on its way, as this morning the sun decided to grace the plateau with its presence, the sky a pale blue with white clouds that stretched across the sky.
Active weekdays: 
Most days of the week. (Subject to change)
(PST: Pacific Standard Time)
Moonspear
Villager
531 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
snagging this so I can keep moonshadow active!

She left her traveling companions for a bit once she had awoken. By this time the dark woman could tell that she’d been successfully with her escapades. Her teats were growing tender and the woman found her hungrier than usual yet the nausea seemed to stay. She sniffed the ground for any sign of prey and she fought the scent of blood. Looking up she seen another wolf and chuffed softly announcing her presence. The woman made sure to keep a neutral stance as to not make the wolf feel threatened. She had no intention of stealing the wolf’s meal but hoped she would find herself fruitful in her hunt as well.
Moontide
Trader
Rainwoman
222 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
A chuff from behind, Raindrop turned around to face the dark woman. She had a neutral stance, not threatening. She chuffed back, giving a wag of her tail, she left her gophers to introduce herself to the woman.

She stood about 6 feet away, giving a wag of her tail, “ I greet you. I’m Raindrop of Moontide. Who are you?” A warm smile.

She caught a whiff of her scent, and it told Raindrop this woman had been in the company of others.
Active weekdays: 
Moonspear
Villager
531 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
The woman before her seemed friendly enough and she relaxed her body a bit and swished her tail as well before sitting down. Moon found herself growing tired of being on her feet as of late. The woman introduced herself as she got closer and she felt it only polite to do the same. “I am Moonshadow. Pleasure to meet you.” She smiled. “I hope I didn’t ruin your hunt.” Which by the scent of blood, that’s what the woman had been doing.
Moontide
Trader
Rainwoman
222 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
“Well then, Moonshadow, it’s a pleasure to meet you.” She replied, noticing how the woman relaxed and sat down. She sat down herself, “It’s fine. I managed to grab two gophers, for my husband and I.”

She looked over the woman, and from Rain’s observations, she didn’t seem thin, but she smelt of loner. Perhaps she was traveling with a group of loners.

“What brings you to the coast?” She asked casually.
Active weekdays: 
Moonspear
Villager
531 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Her stomach growled as she thought about the prey the woman had before her but it also made her stomach turn at the same time. “That’s good I’m glad.” She was craving something and the dark woman just couldn’t put her paw on it. “I’m traveling with a few others currently. Where we’re going I’m not sure.” The woman they traveled with was very cryptic.
Moontide
Trader
Rainwoman
222 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
So her assumptions were correct, along with her sniffer. The woman had travel companions, how many wasn’t told, but the woman before her, Moonshadow, seemed honest. “Do you have a camp, somewhere to rest?” She was certainly curious of the other unspoken details, but didn’t want to pry, or seem like she was. “This land is plentiful, and we can thank spring for that.” 
Active weekdays: 
Moonspear
Villager
531 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She shook her head. “We just sleep where we can currently. Although I hope we get to where we’re going soon, I may have to break off from this group.” She had her babies to think about and if they didn’t find a place to settle soon she’d have to just go elsewhere. “I think my babies shall be here within the next moon or so.” She didn’t want to be without a pack to help her, she’d be stuck in a den for weeks. Without food either her or her babies wouldn’t make it.
Moontide
Trader
Rainwoman
222 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
The woman and her group slept wherever they could, and Raindrop knew a thing or too about that, but when Moonshadow mention children, that was a whole ‘nother story. “Oh, you’re expecting children? I congratulate you, however, you’ll need a good home to do so. Do you know where your group’s final destination is? The plateau is a pack’s claim, but there’s many other places here on the coast.”

Raindrop, after her confrontation with Rodyn and Sumac, had a new sense of caution which folks along the borders, however, this was a pregnant woman. “I would love for you to find a place to stay. Perhaps I could speak with your group leader?”
Active weekdays: