Two Eyes Cenote The shine of a diamond has nothing on me
Muat-riya
Fellahin
33 Posts
Ooc — Danni
All Welcome 
Safiya much like her brother had grown into her limbs and personality. Quiet introspective, observant. She barely spoke. Where he was loud and boisterous and exuberant. She watched him with intent. Learning all the mistakes he made and working around them.

Also much like her father she preferred the Mazoi. She didnt like the simmering and the fawning and the demureness of Fellahin. But she didn’t outwardly show this. No.

Instead she watched. She learned. She istened.
Muat-riya
Fellahin
29 Posts
Ooc — bon
tiye didn't understand her siblings.

life as fellahin is much preferred over the dirt and grunt of the mazoi. she loves baba, of course. but little tiye is too pretty to even entertain the thought of spending her days standing guard while desert flies found company in her like she sees baba doing. so when she heard word her siblings both preferred the life of mazoi she could only huff and scoff.

tiye turns a corner only to be met with one of said siblings, and she leaps with a gasp in surprise. amethyst met with turquoise eyes. it was the only thing that indicated her growth as her siblings quickly began to tower tiye in all but mind.
safi, you scared me.
[Image: tiye-itty.png]
 music will tie what's left of me