Sun Mote Copse
Laird*
952 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Historian
Advisor
Therapist
Limit Two 
The day before, a thunderstorm swept over the Copse. The flourish flora needed the rainfall, but his kids were not thrilled to be cooped up inside the Taigh. Overnight, the tempest had broke and the blue sky peeked through the clouds in the morning.

“Let’s go tae Orca’s Forest today,” Njord suggested to @Otter and @Skipjack.
Members of Sun Mote Copse are welcome to join all threads and power-play Njord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not he's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!

Sun Mote Copse
Bairn
38 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Skip didn’t much like storms. They were too loud and overstimulated the little boy. He huddled in the back of the den, trembling every so often. His family members took turns sitting with him—sitting on him, in Towhee’s case—and at some point, the exhausted bairn fell asleep.

He woke to birdsong and sunlight, the latter of which he could only feel when he tentatively peeked his head out of The Taigh. His red tail swayed as he felt someone brush close to him. Da, he thought fondly, ears pricking when Njord spoke.

Okay! the agreeable little fellow said, for once taking care to mind his volume.

He trotted out of the cottage, sea glass eyes brightening when he found the world a good deal smellier than usual. The wet air seemed to amplify everything. Skipjack breathed in deeply, taking a few moments to sort through the myriad scents before he finally turned his head.

His gaze was vague, naturally, but there was an expectant look on his face as he awaited his father and sister.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)