Redhawk Caldera i could travel just by folding a map. [MFT]
2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
I drank homemade wine last night and it was delicious!

She scoffed at him, proclaiming that she had been given a job that was much more important than anything he could dream of. This caused Elwood's brows to raise skeptically as he looked at his similarly-colored counterpart. There was a 50/50 chance she was bluffing: she did tend to make things up, or at least embellish the truth, but on the other hand, she was truly Fox and Peregrine's second-in-command. Elwood considered himself to be something like second-and-a-half-in-command. He wasn't quite as close to the Alpha pair as she was, but her relationship with them had longevity. He would get there.

He tried briefly to think of a guess as to what Finley was implicating, but eventually decided just to take her bait. "And that is...?" he asked, simultaneously extending a forepaw to step out onto the ice. He was a little hesitant after seeing Somnia crash through the frozen surface at the caldera itself, but this ice seemed to be much thicker and sturdier. The temperature in the glittering cavern was colder than outside, which made him think that this cavern had been frigid for some time. Gingerly, he began to make his way towards Finley, taking baby steps and occasionally wobbling.
Messages In This Thread
i could travel just by folding a map. [MFT] - by Finley - December 30, 2014, 09:28 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - December 30, 2014, 11:04 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - December 31, 2014, 09:06 AM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - December 31, 2014, 10:14 AM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - December 31, 2014, 11:41 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - January 01, 2015, 03:52 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - January 01, 2015, 04:53 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - January 01, 2015, 09:15 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - January 01, 2015, 09:22 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - January 01, 2015, 09:42 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - January 01, 2015, 09:50 PM