Redhawk Caldera i could travel just by folding a map. [MFT]
2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
OMG, Fin is so cute! *squishes her*

She started to gush as soon as he gave his approval, and he took a step back, putting a comfortable amount of space between them. He couldn't help but smile as he listened to her, his grey ears pressing forward to absorb her words. Never before had he seen her so animated -- not in this way. This was different, somehow, and he realized then and there that Peregrine and Fox had made the right decision. There would be some that had their doubts (himself included, initially), but she would take good care of the firebirds.

Suddenly, Finley sobered. Elwood snorted softly through his nostrils as she addressed him as Twig, but he quickly concluded that she wasn't playing around. She confessed that she had little experience with children and wasn't exactly sure what to do with them. It was a good question, and honestly, Elwood was probably just as inexperienced as she was.

"Well, yeah, when they're really tiny, I don't think there's much you can do with them. But when they start to get bigger, you'll be able to play with them. Teach them to pounce, to dig...maybe hide-and-seek...and even when they're infants, once their ears are open, you can tell them all about your adventures," he said, rambling a bit. "Before we know it, we'll have a bunch of wannabe bear-fighters on our hands." Especially with not only Finley as a godmother, but equally feisty Fox as a mom.
Messages In This Thread
i could travel just by folding a map. [MFT] - by Finley - December 30, 2014, 09:28 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - December 30, 2014, 11:04 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - December 31, 2014, 09:06 AM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - December 31, 2014, 10:14 AM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - December 31, 2014, 11:41 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - January 01, 2015, 03:52 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - January 01, 2015, 04:53 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - January 01, 2015, 09:15 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - January 01, 2015, 09:22 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - January 01, 2015, 09:42 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - January 01, 2015, 09:50 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. [MFT] - by Elwood - January 01, 2015, 10:01 PM