Redhawk Caldera i could travel just by folding a map. [MFT]
2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
I know! They have no idea what they're getting into when they apply for those babies, hahaha.

Elwood was pleased when Finley began to follow him, and turned his head back around to watch where he was going. He started to move his legs methodically, almost as though he was swimming, figuring out which motions would move him forward in the quickest and safest manner. After a few seconds, he had picked up a decent amount of speed and was gliding across the ice, appearing more graceful than he felt.

Only once he was feeling more confident did he look back at Finley again -- and the timing could not have been better. Or worse? He was met with the sight of her careening towards him, sliding much faster than he was. There was a look of bewilderment on her face, which indicated that she didn't mean to be so out of control. He watched, helpless, as she sat back hard on her haunches in an attempt to slow herself down -- but she just kept skidding towards him, now in a sitting position.

With a little yelp, Elwood tried to move. His claws scrabbled uselessly against the ice, carving its surface but unable to find enough purchase to propel himself away from Finley. It was probably quite comical, and he almost wished that someone was there to witness it -- and just as that thought cross his mind, Finley collided with him. She knocked him off his feet, and he collapsed in a tangle of limbs, the slippery surface beneath them just making things more complicated.
Messages In This Thread
i could travel just by folding a map. [MFT] - by Finley - December 30, 2014, 09:28 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - December 30, 2014, 11:04 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - December 31, 2014, 09:06 AM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - December 31, 2014, 10:14 AM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - December 31, 2014, 11:41 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - January 01, 2015, 03:52 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - January 01, 2015, 04:53 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - January 01, 2015, 09:15 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - January 01, 2015, 09:22 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - January 01, 2015, 09:42 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - January 01, 2015, 09:50 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. [MFT] - by Elwood - January 01, 2015, 11:01 PM