Redhawk Caldera i could travel just by folding a map. [MFT]
2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
how dare u

There was nothing but confusion for a few seconds as the two grey wolves fell. Somehow, Finley managed to slide up under Elwood; gravity and physics took control of the situation, and he didn't try to struggle. If he attempted to right himself at that moment, it likely would have resulted in more damage and entanglement.

She had been moving fast enough that her momentum continued even after she hit the ice, causing both of them to slide unceremoniously across the sparkling floor. By the time they stopped moving, Elwood was already laughing. Once they were still, he tried to make sense of whose limbs were where -- it appeared that he had trapped her with his forelegs, while the rest of his body was sprawled across hers. Who even know what was happening with their hind legs.

They were both laughing, and when Finley's warm breath washed over his face, Elwood realized just how close they were. His chuckles quieted slightly, and he suddenly felt an unexplained tightness in his chest as he gazed down at her. Golden eyes met copper as he found himself speechless for the first time.
Messages In This Thread
i could travel just by folding a map. [MFT] - by Finley - December 30, 2014, 09:28 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - December 30, 2014, 11:04 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - December 31, 2014, 09:06 AM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - December 31, 2014, 10:14 AM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - December 31, 2014, 11:41 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - January 01, 2015, 03:52 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - January 01, 2015, 04:53 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - January 01, 2015, 09:15 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - January 01, 2015, 09:22 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - January 01, 2015, 09:42 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - January 01, 2015, 09:50 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. [MFT] - by Elwood - January 02, 2015, 11:55 AM