Redhawk Caldera i could travel just by folding a map. [MFT]
2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
Not only was Elwood's muzzle injured, but his pride seemed to be a bit bruised, as well. He was content to keep his distance from Finley for now, so he sat down and watched sulkily as she stood and began to maneuver across the ice. His gaze followed her, but his bottom remained fixed to the ground beneath him.

Until he realized that his bum was getting cold. He was sitting on the ice, after all, and now that the pain in his face was subsiding, he started to feel the chill. He still wasn't ready to approach Finley, however, so he got to his feet and started skating in a slow circle on his side of the ice rink. His movements were short and choppy at first, but gradually he found a smoother rhythm.

His arc grew larger and larger on each turn, though there was still a considerable amount of distance between himself and his assailant. He did glance over to her and stick his tongue out, before snapping his head back around and regaining his concentration. In that split second, he had started to wobble, so he corrected himself carefully as he spun away from Finley.
Messages In This Thread
i could travel just by folding a map. [MFT] - by Finley - December 30, 2014, 09:28 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - December 30, 2014, 11:04 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - December 31, 2014, 09:06 AM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - December 31, 2014, 10:14 AM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - December 31, 2014, 11:41 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - January 01, 2015, 03:52 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - January 01, 2015, 04:53 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - January 01, 2015, 09:15 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - January 01, 2015, 09:22 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - January 01, 2015, 09:42 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - January 01, 2015, 09:50 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. [MFT] - by Elwood - January 02, 2015, 04:15 PM