Redhawk Caldera i could travel just by folding a map. [MFT]
2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
Had anyone else found their way down to their secret cavern at this moment, an onlooker might have considered the view quite strange. The two grey wolves continued to pirouette away from each other, though their arcs grew larger and larger, slowly bringing them closer together. Elwood pretended not to pay any attention to Finley, though his ears were trained on her and he listened to the scraping of her claws on the ice. The sound grew louder when she reached the top of her circle and faded as she skated away. If he timed it just right, they both reached the middle at the same time -- and eventually, they were only a wolf's length away from each other.

He glanced over at her just in time to see her throw a silly face in his direction, to which he responded with a smirk and a lash of his tail. His arc carried him away from her once more, though he glanced over his shoulder as he turned. Enough time had passed that he had forgiven her for punching him in the face -- had even forgotten about it, temporarily, although he would be reminded later by the soreness in his cheeks -- so when he was at his farthest point from her, he tipped his chin up and called out, "I miss you!" The sound flew across the empty space, ricocheting off the crystal ceiling and coming back to him as an echo.
Messages In This Thread
i could travel just by folding a map. [MFT] - by Finley - December 30, 2014, 09:28 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - December 30, 2014, 11:04 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - December 31, 2014, 09:06 AM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - December 31, 2014, 10:14 AM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - December 31, 2014, 11:41 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - January 01, 2015, 03:52 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - January 01, 2015, 04:53 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - January 01, 2015, 09:15 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - January 01, 2015, 09:22 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - January 01, 2015, 09:42 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - January 01, 2015, 09:50 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. [MFT] - by Elwood - January 04, 2015, 03:09 PM