Redhawk Caldera i could travel just by folding a map. [MFT]
2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
You are my hero. <3

A few long moments stretched between Elwood and Finley as he gazed at her, waiting for her response. He honestly didn't know what to expect from her -- would she spiral away from him again? Or maybe move closer? Or perhaps she would suggest that they do something else entirely -- do some more exploring, or head back up the tunnel and out into daylight. He blinked slowly, his patience never waning.

When she started to move towards him, he tensed up slightly. His golden gaze remained fixed on her; she came so close that he began to go cross-eyed. He shook his head gently and refocused his vision. By now, she was inches from him again. He started to pull back, preemptively removing himself from the situation -- whatever the situation was -- but she beat him to it. Her nose pressed softly against his for a split second, and then she was retreating again.

She didn't go far, but he stood still and simply looked at her. Time within the cavern had slowed to a crawl, and he almost felt as though they were moving in slow motion. No witty comeback popped to the forefront of the Beta's mind, so instead he stepped closer to Finley. He stretched out his neck, avoiding her face and instead burying his face in her scruff -- a wolfish embrace. Though the action was tender, he still feared her retaliation, so the hug lasted only the length of a few heartbeats before he withdrew.
Messages In This Thread
i could travel just by folding a map. [MFT] - by Finley - December 30, 2014, 09:28 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - December 30, 2014, 11:04 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - December 31, 2014, 09:06 AM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - December 31, 2014, 10:14 AM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - December 31, 2014, 11:41 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - January 01, 2015, 03:52 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - January 01, 2015, 04:53 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - January 01, 2015, 09:15 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - January 01, 2015, 09:22 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - January 01, 2015, 09:42 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - January 01, 2015, 09:50 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. [MFT] - by Elwood - January 05, 2015, 09:33 PM