Redhawk Caldera i could travel just by folding a map. [MFT]
2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
You can post once more if you want, or just archive it! :)

Elwood rolled his eyes at Finley's response. It was her fault that half the pack was calling him Twiggy, and she didn't even feel bad about it! But really, had he expected anything else? "Mikael and Tempest," he revealed, then paused. If she had only told one of them about his nickname, then that meant that she wasn't completely to blame. Whoever it was had started spreading the rumor on his or her own. He would still treat Finley as the scapegoat, however.

"Excuses, excuses," he muttered, shaking his head as he looked at her. "You'll have to pay the price," he then added. Normally, he might have lunged at her and initiated another wrestling match. Remembering the awkward incident that had occurred only moments before, he decided against that, and instead began to skate away towards the exit. "I'm getting cold. But I'm going to be thinking of a punishment for you," he said, pausing and looking back at his friend. He then leaped off the ice and began to creep back up the rocky pathway, not stopping to see if she was following behind him.

His departure was somewhat abrupt, but he kind of felt that she deserved it. Maybe she would be left to stew in her thoughts for a little while; if she thought he was such a pushover, then he was going to play hard to get.
Messages In This Thread
i could travel just by folding a map. [MFT] - by Finley - December 30, 2014, 09:28 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - December 30, 2014, 11:04 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - December 31, 2014, 09:06 AM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - December 31, 2014, 10:14 AM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - December 31, 2014, 11:41 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - January 01, 2015, 03:52 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - January 01, 2015, 04:53 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - January 01, 2015, 09:15 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - January 01, 2015, 09:22 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - January 01, 2015, 09:42 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - January 01, 2015, 09:50 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. [MFT] - by Elwood - January 06, 2015, 10:09 PM