Blackfeather Woods Strong Determination, Deadly Intentions
848 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
From the shadows of the mire, came the demon. The princess studied him with calm and unworried eyes, drawing from her father's proud roots. The roots this man hated, but she did not know that. All she knew was he was an idiot for growling at her before, and growling at her now. "You're stupid." She said, the growl slightly muffled by the leaves in her mouth.

Potema knew the look in a wolf's eyes when they were going to attack; she had seen it in her brothers many, many times. But this was different, it was darker somehow. He's going to hurt you. A voice said in her head. Run. It said. Unbeknownst to them both, they actually had something in common. Voices murmured and whispered in their heads constantly, and while Grimnir's told him to kill, Potema's were there to protect her. But she wasn't listening to those voices now. "I know what you're gonna do. But you can't do that. I'm a princess." She said, her blue eyes hardening with indignation. "My momma and Burke will be very, very mad if you did that. And so will Cic' and Damien. You're stupid for whatever you're gonna do."
Messages In This Thread
Strong Determination, Deadly Intentions - by Grimnir - April 17, 2015, 03:28 PM
RE: Strong Determination, Deadly Intentions - by Potema - April 17, 2015, 06:15 PM
RE: Strong Determination, Deadly Intentions - by Potema - April 22, 2015, 06:19 PM
RE: Strong Determination, Deadly Intentions - by Potema - April 26, 2015, 08:19 AM
RE: Strong Determination, Deadly Intentions - by Ohen - April 26, 2015, 05:33 PM
RE: Strong Determination, Deadly Intentions - by Ohen - April 27, 2015, 05:46 PM
RE: Strong Determination, Deadly Intentions - by Cicero - April 28, 2015, 04:25 PM