Blackfeather Woods galileo galilei
334 Posts
Ooc — dead
  Sweet releif. It was great to be back at home. All of that travling made her want to come back home. It was a long travel from the marsh back to Blackfeather. She had to travel up those mountains again and loop around two territories this time. But it was worth the while to be back. She missed the dark wooded area and the endless squalking of birds. But she missed Grim the most.

As she stepped into the borderline of BFW, she sighed in releif, and started walking deeper in her territory. But soon enough her foot started giving her problems. She stopped to lay down by a tree. Her blue optics inspected her foot. It wasn't to bad, thank the Moon Gods. Only dry blood and deep teeth marks. She licked up the red fluid and relaxed. She looked up at the stary night. "Cher Lune enfants , bénissez-moi avec des chiots fortes et saines . Et je serai toujours dans votre dette."
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
The dark king was patrolling the borders when he scented a more familiar scent crossing it. He wasn't sure if Lusa had been gone, but he believed she was. Since he hadn't seen her since that Scarlett crossed into their territory he decided to check upon his fellow packmate. It seemed that she was more than intent to stay in their pack and the Beta decided he might work on his bond with her. 

The tank of a male followed her scent. Frankly he had been rather busy with Meldresi ever since they mated. He was rather liking the Married life. He waited for the day Meldresi would go into one last heat. He hoped that her previous one wasn't the last. Surely they were both getting older but that didn't mean he wasn't eager for some young of their own. He saw the dark female upheld. "Hello Lusa," he greeted. "How are you?"
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
334 Posts
Ooc — dead
  She looked down from the stary twilight as she heard a familiar voice. It was Bruke. "Hi Bruke," she said in a tired and quiet tone, "I haven't seen you in some time now." She hadn't seen anyone in a while now actually. She had spent time in an isolated place while she had been here. And she'd rather b alone until these children where out. She was such a grumpy little butt at this state. Her belly felt like she had eaten fifty moose. And once in a while, she felt little paws push and kick in there. It was all weird experience for her.

"Everything is such a pain to do now," she said with a slight smile, "I'm having puppies soon. It's making my life difficult."
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke watched as the female did look different indeed. She was rounder and clearly pregnant. He heavily disapproved since he knew it were probably Grimnir's young. One Grimnir was already enough to Burke's opinion. "We haven't seen you in a long time. I have been here, ruling with Meldresi," he corrected her on the calm tome he always had. He had mated with Meldresi which might be clear on the scent on his fur. Though, even before they mated he scented of her. 

"I can see that. But you should have known it would make your life more difficult," he pointed out. But he couldn't help to worry for his packmate, or well, his packet's thought process. "Why would you leave the safety of Black Feather while being pregnant? You clearly can't hunt and we could have done that for you as a pack. Why did you went away Lusa? It doesn't give me, or the pack a reason to trust your loyalty. These are Grimnir's pups right? Isn't he taking care of you like a proper mate? Or are they someone else's pups and are you leaving us?," Burke questioned, ready to counsel if Lusa needed some. 
334 Posts
Ooc — dead
 Lusa suddenly became more scared as he questioned her. What could she say? She had left for the soul purpose of not being interrogated. She couldn't just blurt out what she saw. She just could never bring herself to do that. "I understand that my powers are limited," she started calmly. "I just needed time to myself. I cooped just fine out there, but I assure you I won't be doing that again." She wanted to tell him about her ambush in the woods, but that was a talk for later.

She tilted her head slightly as Bruke spoke of her mate's name. " These are indeed Grimnir's young. I haven't seen him in a while now actually." After their mating, she hadn't seen the tan wolf. But maybe it was because she had isolated herself. 
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke could see her expression change, so Burke tried to soften himself a bit. "I did not want to talk you down, Lusa. I apologize if you felt like that," he spoke. Burke thought about her words. Time for herself? "Do you want these babies? Or do you feel like you aren't ready to be a mother? Meldresi would probably love to help you," he offered. "And I could take care of protection and food. You don't have to do this alone. You are a member of Black Feather. We are here for you," Burke added with a hint of a smile, a more caring smile. He wanted Lusa to feel safe.

Burke looked displeased when Lusa mentioned that she hadn't seen Grimnir for awhile. What did this male think he was doing? He would need to care for his woman. Even Burke felt the need to take care of Meldresi and he wasn't the affectionate wolf, well he secretly was but he wasn't telling Lusa that. "That is rather concerning, Lusa. Come. Lets get you some food. I still have my old den if you want to use it? How long till the pups arrive? Not long I assume?" 
334 Posts
Ooc — dead
 She nodded her head. "I am willing to have these children, but this all still new to me." All of this pregnancy stuff was weird to her. There where living creatures inside her! Wasn't that weird enough? "I may need help with this. I know very little about mothering, but I still want these puppies."

She stood up as Bruke offered to find food with her. The process was slow, but she did it. She smiled a bit at the words of her pups coming soon. "Yes they are. I'm really excited to see them!
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke noticed that Lusa plainly ignored the fact that Grimnir hadn't been around. Burke would like to question this wolf. "Lusa, don't hesitate to come to me," he pointed out. "I am a counselor and I can help you or make other wolves help you. You aren't weak by asking for help. Pups is a big thing. I'm sure Mel will love to help or give you tips," Burke spoke, wanting Lusa to know BFW would be here for her. 

Burke was at least glad that Lusa would go to get some food with him. Then he would feel a bit better about this whole ordeal. "I bet you are. Most mothers are. Why hasn't Grimnir taken care of you?," he then asked, wanting an answer if he needed to confront Grim or not. 
334 Posts
Ooc — dead
 She sighed at his question. "I truley don't know. Maybe he's busy somewhere else. But I doubt that." She paused for a breif moment. Where was he? Shouldn't he have took care of her? Maybe she should have asked him to go with her. But he wasn't so keen of leaving Blackfeather anyways.
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke let out a huff. "He should be busy with taking care of you, Lusa. If a man loves a female then that male only wants to take care of his mate. I see that with Meldresi and she isn't even pregnant," he pointed out. He didn't want to make her feel bad but he never saw any love in Grimnir....

Burke then grabbed a doe that was half eaten. He hunted it this morning so it was relatively fresh. He dragged it before her. "Do eat. It will make you feel better," he spoke encouragingly.
334 Posts
Ooc — dead
 She didn't answer to that. She felt Bruke was right and wrong at the same time. He was her mate of course and that means he should be by her side at these times. But it sounded as if Bruke thought Grim didn't love her. But for almost this whole time he had protected her and cared. Loved her.

When they reached a fresh doe, she basically dove straight in. She didn't realize before how hungry she was. It was very unlady like how she cowed down, but it felt like she was going to die from hunger. After finishing, she licked her chops and stood up, satisfied that her belly was full. " Thank you Bruke."
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke nodded. "You are welcome. Black Feather Woods is here for you," he spoke once more. He also hadn't scented Grimnir for a while in Black Feather woods lands. He wouldn't leave Lusa right? Burke had no idea. He wasn't sure what to think of Grimnir at times. Burke mostly found him crazy. But it seemed that he was sane enough to settle down. 

"I don't mean to talk bad about Grimnir. I just don't know him so well as you might do," he pointed out then, ignoring how Lusa wolfed down the meat. "I can talk to him if you like? Man to man? In the meanwhile you should go to Meldresi she can inform you about pregnancy and childbirth."
334 Posts
Ooc — dead
Fade next post?

She thought about Bruke's offer for a minute, but in the end decided it was for the best. " It would be nice if you could." What could go wrong? she thought. But she hadn't known about how Grimnir didn't fancy the Beta too much.

She nodded her head. "I'll make sure to see her as soon as possible." Thinking back of how Bruke offered her his old den, she said, "I think I should get a little rest before I do. I'll see you soon." After she finished her words, she turned round and started towards the den.
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Jup! I will archive it!

Burke nodded shortly. "I will Lusa, please rest," he spoke and let her go into his old den. He wasn't using it anymore. Now he thought of it Burke should find this Grimnir and kick his butt for not looking after his female. Burke knew that he didn't look after his females when he was younger and he kind of regretted that now, somewhat. He wanted to warn Grim for the resentment a female could have.