Redhawk Caldera I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Thanks for joining! It occurred to me earlier that we have two NPCs in the pack that are almost never mentioned... so I'ma gonna puppeteer some @Dove in here. :)

She was so focused on the encroaching storm that she didn't even notice the encroaching uncle until he spoke from right beside her. Wildfire jumped slightly, then blinked sideways at him. Quickly, her face broke into a smile and her little black tail began to wag. She bumped her dark snout against the Beta male's shoulder, bobbing her head in a sage nod.

"I know!" It was clear by her shining eyes and toothy grin that she was not only unafraid but actually looking forward to the foul weather. "D'you like storms, Uncle El?" she wondered, an ear twisting as the thunder went up a few notches in volume. It was getting closer, fast.

"Hey!" a voice called from behind them and Wildfire turned to see her Aunt Dove trotting toward them. She spent a lot of time to herself, yet the puppy was fairly familiar with her aunt. She was not among the pup's favorites, though. "Shouldn't we be taking shelter or something?" she asked, looking shifty and a little disapproving as she peered between Elwood and Wildfire.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti - by Wildfire - May 12, 2015, 03:42 PM