Redhawk Caldera I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Haha, me too!

The pair of adults seemed to think it was a good idea to seek shelter and watch the storm from a safe distance. Wildfire was a typically obedient puppy, though her face fell into a frown when Elwood agreed with Dove's suggestion. She shot her aunt a furtively displeased look, then her expression became a pleading pout as her golden eyes shifted to Elwood. Maybe if she asked nicely, he would pull rank and insist they could stay outdoors in their front row seats.

"But I dun' wanna go inside," Wildfire said, trying not to whine (but failing). "I wanna stay outside 'n' watch! Pretty pleeease?" Her eyes grew wide and pleading and she thrust out her bottom lip. She touched the tip of her snout to the Beta's chin, ignoring Dove entirely. "Please, please, please, Uncle El?"

The white she-wolf snorted quietly and rolled her eyes. "Fine, whatever, get soaked and struck by lightning if that's what you want." Without even giving Elwood a chance to respond to Wildfire's pleading one way or the other, she marched away, disappearing into a thicket on the far side of the clearing.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti - by Wildfire - May 12, 2015, 07:50 PM