Redhawk Caldera I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Her forehead wrinkled too as she processed Elwood's explanation. It didn't make much sense, though at this age, some concepts were just over her head (literally!). She accepted it with a bob of her snout and quieted down for a few moments to simply enjoy the storm. Already, the thunder was moving away from them, rolling toward the horizon. The lightning, of course, went with it. The rain kept coming down and Wildfire suddenly realized that her whole front end was slightly damp.

"The air's wet," Wildfire observed aloud, glancing at her uncle to see if he concurred. That made sense, since it was raining. But it was also strangely heavy. Little did she know she was experiencing a sudden increase in humidity. It made her fur feel really clammy, which was not particularly comfortable. It was sort of like wetting yourself all over. "I dun' like it," she announced, even though she was definitely a big fan of rainstorms otherwise.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti - by Wildfire - May 18, 2015, 10:32 PM