Redhawk Caldera I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Would you like to fade this and have another soon? I can't wait for Wifi to meet Elwood the Remix! :)

She tried to read his expression, her butt beginning to wiggle hopefully. She could see that he was going to agree, though instead of answering her, Uncle Elwood abruptly challenged her to a race. He squeezed out of the den and she squealed loudly as she ran after him, sliding and stumbling on the slick ground but refusing to slow down lest she lose the race!

When Elwood leaped into the first puddle, Wildfire squealed again and threw herself in after him, exercising no caution or restraint whatsoever. She knocked into her godfather's backside, streaking muddy water up it which would quickly be washed away by the continued rainfall. Wildfire then lost her footing and fell forward, swallowing a giant mouthful of the stuff, though she quickly recovered and began laughing.

Between splashes and gleeful giggles, Wildfire announced to the world, "You da bestest, Uncle El!"
Messages In This Thread
RE: I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti - by Wildfire - May 26, 2015, 10:16 AM