Redhawk Caldera A morning of hunting rabbits and hares
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
I will be PPing @Magpie in this thread. :)

It was no secret that Magpie was particularly adept at hunting rabbits. Wildfire followed the yearling to one of the local warrens, excited to watch her aunt at work. It didn't matter to her that they came here roughly once a week and it was pretty much the same show every time. She did not aspire to be a Gamekeeper herself but watching Magpie slay rabbit after rabbit never failed to impress her. And she also enjoyed the resulting feast!

When they arrived at their destination, they were not alone. Magpie instructed Wildfire to stay close beside her as they approached the unfamiliar she-wolf. "You must be new. I'm Magpie and this is my niece, Wildfire," the huntress introduced. "We came to hunt some rabbits too." Her lime green eyes shifted to the pup, permitting her to speak.

"Hi," she said shyly, biting the inside of her cheek. She sort of wished the stranger wasn't here, yet Wildfire reminded herself that Warriors were brave. "You can call me Wifi. What's your name?"
Messages In This Thread
A morning of hunting rabbits and hares - by Novia - June 16, 2015, 06:46 AM
RE: A morning of hunting rabbits and hares - by Wildfire - June 16, 2015, 08:58 AM
RE: A morning of hunting rabbits and hares - by Novia - June 16, 2015, 09:07 AM
RE: A morning of hunting rabbits and hares - by Novia - June 17, 2015, 07:15 AM
RE: A morning of hunting rabbits and hares - by Shego - July 08, 2015, 09:36 AM
RE: A morning of hunting rabbits and hares - by Shego - July 08, 2015, 10:22 AM
RE: A morning of hunting rabbits and hares - by Shego - July 08, 2015, 11:11 AM