Redhawk Caldera BoomwakitaWAAAaaaoooo wawawawWAWAWA.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
I'ma go with 'plenty' :3  Also, for the record, I looked up the lyrics to this song and this was totally one of the lines lol

He was not exactly in the best mood, which was understandable.  Fin wouldn't be too pleased if she had gone through what he had and lost her sight because of it.  Any other wolf would have been sympathetic and respectful of their healing alpha's feelings.  Finley was not much like other wolves, though.

"Just wanted to see how you were doing, Mr. Grumpybutt," Fin replied with a grin after shaking off what he had just shaken off, "Well, I lied.  I mostly wanted to see if you sneezed out the part of your brain that was good at foul-mouthed comebacks.  Eh?  Eh?"  She reached a paw towards him to bat at his shoulder, hoping she was succeeding in her attempts to be obnoxious/lovable and funny aka flovable.

Messages In This Thread
BoomwakitaWAAAaaaoooo wawawawWAWAWA. - by Finley - August 16, 2015, 06:38 PM
RE: BoomwakitaWAAAaaaoooo wawawawWAWAWA. - by Finley - August 22, 2015, 08:45 PM
RE: BoomwakitaWAAAaaaoooo wawawawWAWAWA. - by Finley - August 27, 2015, 08:14 AM
RE: BoomwakitaWAAAaaaoooo wawawawWAWAWA. - by Finley - August 29, 2015, 08:02 AM
RE: BoomwakitaWAAAaaaoooo wawawawWAWAWA. - by Finley - September 04, 2015, 05:48 PM
RE: BoomwakitaWAAAaaaoooo wawawawWAWAWA. - by Finley - September 11, 2015, 07:46 AM
RE: BoomwakitaWAAAaaaoooo wawawawWAWAWA. - by Finley - September 19, 2015, 05:29 PM
RE: BoomwakitaWAAAaaaoooo wawawawWAWAWA. - by Finley - September 26, 2015, 07:56 PM