Redhawk Caldera BoomwakitaWAAAaaaoooo wawawawWAWAWA.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
There was a bite and a bitterness to his tone, but his words brought a grin t her face even so.  He was still the same old Peregrine - crass, sarcastic and good-humored.  A little brain snot coming loose wouldn't change that, even if it changed his physical abilities.  

His retort made her laugh, but she said nothing to combat it.  When he referred to her as 'penislips', she canted her head and screwed up her face as though offended, though the smile never left her eyes.  He brought up Wildfire then and her demeanor changed somewhat.  She was fond of her goddaughter and was more thrilled to see she had taken to Outriding than she often let on.  "I thought I'd find a nice cliff to drop her off of," she jested nonchalantly, noting the hint of disapproval and concern in his voice, then gave him an actual answer, "There's a cool waterfall I found once that I promised to show her, on the other side of the mountains, South of the Plateau."

A little fib.  In truth, it was right next to the Plateau, but she was well aware that grumpy, overprotective Alpha-Peregrine would not be too keen on the idea of her taking his daughter to his enemy's backyard.

Messages In This Thread
BoomwakitaWAAAaaaoooo wawawawWAWAWA. - by Finley - August 16, 2015, 06:38 PM
RE: BoomwakitaWAAAaaaoooo wawawawWAWAWA. - by Finley - August 22, 2015, 08:45 PM
RE: BoomwakitaWAAAaaaoooo wawawawWAWAWA. - by Finley - August 27, 2015, 08:14 AM
RE: BoomwakitaWAAAaaaoooo wawawawWAWAWA. - by Finley - August 29, 2015, 08:02 AM
RE: BoomwakitaWAAAaaaoooo wawawawWAWAWA. - by Finley - September 04, 2015, 05:48 PM
RE: BoomwakitaWAAAaaaoooo wawawawWAWAWA. - by Finley - September 11, 2015, 07:46 AM
RE: BoomwakitaWAAAaaaoooo wawawawWAWAWA. - by Finley - September 19, 2015, 05:29 PM
RE: BoomwakitaWAAAaaaoooo wawawawWAWAWA. - by Finley - September 26, 2015, 07:56 PM