Redhawk Caldera BoomwakitaWAAAaaaoooo wawawawWAWAWA.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Fin could tell Peregrine wasn't overly pleased with her plans.  She waited for the lecture to start - the warnings that she was being a reckless dumb ass and if she wanted to get herself killed go ahead, but leave Wildfire out of it blah blah blah.  She'd heard it all before, and it was for that particular reason that she so rarely shared her plans with others before she acted on them.  It was also why she so rarely planned at all.  When things just sort of happen, you can't really be blamed.  Well, not as easily anyway.

But, Peregrine held his tongue, and instead moved the conversation along to talk about his daughter's friendship with the Plateau wolves and even her older sister.  Fin quirked a brow in surprise, but it lasted only a moment as he commented about how different her personality was from Fox.  "She is a very sweet kid," she commented, "I'm not surprised that they wouldn't refuse her friendship - she doesn't have an evil bone in her body, despite my attempts..."  Another flash of a grin.

The topic shifted again, and Fin found herself pondering this new idea.  She had never really thought before of who would take Peregrine's place as alpha after he became too old and crotchety for the job.  She supposed now that she thought about it, she would've assumed that sort of thing would have happened naturally - whoever was strong and capable enough to step up just would.  "Well I don't know about the whole ear thing," Fin said with a shrug, "But I don't see any harm in giving him some learnin' on leading a pack and shit.  His ear has never stopped him from kicking ass and taking names, which he's been doing pretty darn well since he was two months old."

Messages In This Thread
BoomwakitaWAAAaaaoooo wawawawWAWAWA. - by Finley - August 16, 2015, 06:38 PM
RE: BoomwakitaWAAAaaaoooo wawawawWAWAWA. - by Finley - August 22, 2015, 08:45 PM
RE: BoomwakitaWAAAaaaoooo wawawawWAWAWA. - by Finley - August 27, 2015, 08:14 AM
RE: BoomwakitaWAAAaaaoooo wawawawWAWAWA. - by Finley - August 29, 2015, 08:02 AM
RE: BoomwakitaWAAAaaaoooo wawawawWAWAWA. - by Finley - September 04, 2015, 05:48 PM
RE: BoomwakitaWAAAaaaoooo wawawawWAWAWA. - by Finley - September 11, 2015, 07:46 AM
RE: BoomwakitaWAAAaaaoooo wawawawWAWAWA. - by Finley - September 19, 2015, 05:29 PM
RE: BoomwakitaWAAAaaaoooo wawawawWAWAWA. - by Finley - September 26, 2015, 07:56 PM