Redhawk Caldera BoomwakitaWAAAaaaoooo wawawawWAWAWA.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Fin turned her head away nonchalantly to watch the kids playing together, but no sooner had she done so that Peregrine was jumping on her last words eagerly.  Apparently this was something that was really bugging him, for her pursued the conversation with another onslaught of commentary.  The Blackthorn turned her eyes back towards him and listened quietly as he rambled, even though it was a topic that... kind of bored her.  But!  She was such a great friend, she paid attention.  And even responded when it became her turn to talk.

"I'm sure you guys could find some middle ground there," she replied with a light shrug, "Ceremonies and fancy, special announcements don't really seem like Fox's thing.  She seems more of a... just let things happen kind of lady.  When it comes down to it, there's probably a lot of value in teaching all of the kids how to how to do leader stuff.  You never know what life might bring them.  I mean.. Have you met me?  No way my parents ever thought I'd end up where I am, but they taught me that leadership crap anyway."  She paused for a moment before grinning, "At least.. I think they did.  I vaguely remember a comment about making good choices or some shit."  She chuckled gently at her own joke before finishing her thought, "Anyway, if you approach it from that kind of angle, I bet she'd be cool with it and you can both kind of get your way.  Her more than you, though, 'cause.. y'know.  Us bitches always win."

Messages In This Thread
BoomwakitaWAAAaaaoooo wawawawWAWAWA. - by Finley - August 16, 2015, 06:38 PM
RE: BoomwakitaWAAAaaaoooo wawawawWAWAWA. - by Finley - August 22, 2015, 08:45 PM
RE: BoomwakitaWAAAaaaoooo wawawawWAWAWA. - by Finley - August 27, 2015, 08:14 AM
RE: BoomwakitaWAAAaaaoooo wawawawWAWAWA. - by Finley - August 29, 2015, 08:02 AM
RE: BoomwakitaWAAAaaaoooo wawawawWAWAWA. - by Finley - September 04, 2015, 05:48 PM
RE: BoomwakitaWAAAaaaoooo wawawawWAWAWA. - by Finley - September 11, 2015, 07:46 AM
RE: BoomwakitaWAAAaaaoooo wawawawWAWAWA. - by Finley - September 19, 2015, 05:29 PM
RE: BoomwakitaWAAAaaaoooo wawawawWAWAWA. - by Finley - September 26, 2015, 07:56 PM