Blackfeather Woods I kick butt for a living (Joining)
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke let his pale eyes roam over the other's body, since his answers were somewhat what he wanted to hear. It seemed that the male didn't have much loyalty to his family, which was on the other hand also concerning. He did recently accept Shego back into the pack after he disloyalty. They could use the extra people to hunt down prey animals. Burke kept wisely quiet for now, hearing the other out. 

"Nothing I can talk off to a stranger. Though the wolves we do house wouldn't feel comfortable in a ... lighter place. You will see a lot of killing, also of our own kind, if they dare come too close or challenge us," he pointed out. "Plus, some of the territories within our pack could easily kill you." Burke was thinking about Weeping Meadow and the Swamps. If you weren't careful one could easily die. Even the web of tunnels one could get lost in and die from the lack of food. 

Burke stepped forward, his posture full of dominance. He did that for a reason, just to check how the other would react to it. Burke was not going to accept someone that was too submissive and weak like Misty, but he was also not going to accept someone that didn't see him as his leader from the start. He wanted respect and submission from the start, which was a fine like with being too submissive and an ass-kisser.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
I kick butt for a living (Joining) - by Mikasi - October 25, 2015, 11:34 AM
RE: I kick butt for a living (Joining) - by Burke - October 25, 2015, 11:45 AM
RE: I kick butt for a living (Joining) - by Mikasi - October 25, 2015, 11:55 AM
RE: I kick butt for a living (Joining) - by Burke - October 25, 2015, 01:05 PM
RE: I kick butt for a living (Joining) - by Mikasi - October 25, 2015, 01:25 PM
RE: I kick butt for a living (Joining) - by Burke - October 26, 2015, 07:33 AM
RE: I kick butt for a living (Joining) - by Mikasi - October 26, 2015, 09:41 AM
RE: I kick butt for a living (Joining) - by Burke - October 26, 2015, 09:57 AM
RE: I kick butt for a living (Joining) - by Mikasi - October 26, 2015, 10:33 AM