The Sentinels few and far between
1,700 Posts
Ooc — Me
Osprey hid well her surprise in finding out that this particular wolf had been at Donnelaith not only for a while, but her arrival here had also been quite eventful. And she had missed it or not paid attention, when Dante hadn't said anything about this character. However, judging from the fact that he was not mentioning her name now either, it couldn't be so that the lady was still in his bad books. From Osprey's point of view - she did not see any reason, why Eigma should be. 

"Skigamslet sounds just as good as any of the places I spoke of earlier," she said, hoping to see the she-wolf smiling again. Even if it was at the expense of the supposed nonsense she was talking about. "I am quite the opposite - been a pack wolf most of my life. And during the episodes, when I have been on my own... I have found that I don't enjoy it," if fate would have it her last summer's unwanted adventure was going to be the final one. She did not intend to leave the pack anymore. "But it's probably different for you - has the transition been difficult for you?"

They spent the rest of their time getting to know each other and later going their separate ways if not as friends than good acquaintances at least.
Messages In This Thread
few and far between - by RIP Eigma - February 26, 2016, 04:12 PM
RE: few and far between - by Osprey - February 28, 2016, 01:14 PM
RE: few and far between - by RIP Eigma - March 01, 2016, 09:57 PM
RE: few and far between - by Osprey - March 02, 2016, 02:46 PM
RE: few and far between - by RIP Eigma - March 02, 2016, 05:06 PM
RE: few and far between - by Osprey - March 03, 2016, 03:57 PM
RE: few and far between - by RIP Eigma - March 03, 2016, 04:03 PM
RE: few and far between - by Osprey - March 04, 2016, 03:24 PM