Sunbeam Lair but do not eat from the tree of knowledge
58 Posts
Ooc — Ezi
sorry it's short, I didn't know what to say, aha.
Ezimette had been standing on a rocky ridge, just above the grassy highlands below. Her flowery scent must've been caught on the winds, as a voice called out. The now-glossy-pelted woman looked down, finding anothr pale woman below. She drifted down from her place presenting herself to the new one. She smelled of Asterr, so Ezimette was not worried. Her emerald green eyes scanned the female, picking out her features. She seemed to have been in a once-emaciated state, much like Ezimette had been. "Hello there." Her voice was calm, rich and deep, purely Ezimette.
"Throw me to the wolves and I'll come back leading the pack"
                                     ~Unknown~
Messages In This Thread
but do not eat from the tree of knowledge - by Eve - April 07, 2016, 04:02 PM
RE: but do not eat from the tree of knowledge - by Ezimette - April 07, 2016, 04:10 PM
RE: but do not eat from the tree of knowledge - by Eve - April 09, 2016, 04:29 AM
RE: but do not eat from the tree of knowledge - by Eve - April 09, 2016, 03:12 PM
RE: but do not eat from the tree of knowledge - by Eve - April 16, 2016, 03:41 PM
RE: but do not eat from the tree of knowledge - by Eve - April 18, 2016, 04:08 PM
RE: but do not eat from the tree of knowledge - by Eve - April 25, 2016, 02:32 PM