Sunbeam Lair but do not eat from the tree of knowledge
Kyyneleitä virtaa vasta alakerrassa.
210 Posts
Ooc — Marie
I was thinking the same thing XD I also really don't know why Eve is an epsilon, guess Jolon just needs to work harder now to claim the gamma spot :)) *evil Loki laugh* @Eve

There was just the slightest hint of a smile on his muzzle when he felt Ezimette nuzzle him. Her touches were probably the best things in the world, even greater than the light of the sun. He almost forgot he was a bit grumpy because of the new face. Almost.

Well, what has she done so far for the pack? If I haven't seen her around, that means she is pretty new. I bet her rank will be in the lower tier. He whispered to Ezimette as she pressed against him. He just assumed her rank was lower, both by blindness and logic, although he was mistaken. He smirked when Eve spoke, almost sounding as sassy as him.

The whole pack, you say? I doubt it. He said, a wicked smirk playing on his lips. I haven't scent you here since today, I bet you don't know half of the lively souls that roam this part of the mountains. He said, letting his muzzle touch Ezimette's shoulder to nuzzle her.

It seemed he wasn't important anymore, as the stranger's gaze went to his girlfriend the lovely Ezimette. His smirk turned stoic, and his sunlit face almost angry. His land was even insulted. This was no hollow mountain, they were standing right on the cavern that was the pack's territory. And it wasn't strange either. These mountains were home. From here, you felt like you could reach for the stars. He let out a grumpy snort. 

This is no hollow mountain, you dalcop. He called, letting a foul word slip. We're standing right on our cavern.
A Man with Two Souls
A Power that Mercilessly Controls
Please Someone Help him with this Demon
Make this Free Spirit a Freeman
Messages In This Thread
but do not eat from the tree of knowledge - by Eve - April 07, 2016, 04:02 PM
RE: but do not eat from the tree of knowledge - by Eve - April 09, 2016, 04:29 AM
RE: but do not eat from the tree of knowledge - by Eve - April 09, 2016, 03:12 PM
RE: but do not eat from the tree of knowledge - by Jolon - April 09, 2016, 03:31 PM
RE: but do not eat from the tree of knowledge - by Eve - April 16, 2016, 03:41 PM
RE: but do not eat from the tree of knowledge - by Eve - April 18, 2016, 04:08 PM
RE: but do not eat from the tree of knowledge - by Eve - April 25, 2016, 02:32 PM