Phoenix Maplewood I know that you got daddy issues, and I do too
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Densa instantly rushed forward when the howls sounded. Luckily she was in the territory. The young female rushed to their meeting place and watched Saena and...! The pups! Desna looked over the three bundles of fur, but she kept her distance when Saena talked. They-- They were leaving!? What?! But... Over the mountain!!! Where? Who? What! Mason lived there. Her heart suddenly ached.

Desna sat there quietly, what about Reek? She would have to travel over the mountains to see him and that could take a long time. She couldn't just travel there without it being suspicious. The young female realized that she disliked being a spy and that it was not her piece of cake. She felt like a dirty liar. She stayed in the background, feeling a bit guilty. It could have been her that wandered over that invisible line because she never heard about it. She was not sure if she should say anything, but she was probably going to follow them, and then maybe she would go to Mason and his pack, live her own life instead of being a puppet of Reek.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I know that you got daddy issues, and I do too - by RIP Valette - April 17, 2016, 12:33 PM