Sunbeam Lair but do not eat from the tree of knowledge
58 Posts
Ooc — Ezi
Ezimette ducked underneath Jolon's belly in a very cat-like way before grabbing his ear lightly between her jaws--very lightly-- and chuffed. "Oh Jolon, you're such a sour-puss!" She snorted and walked up to her new friend. "Don't mind my boyfri-uh my companion, he's very protective of his home." Ezimette mingled her scent with that of the new one's by touching her shoulder. The strong woman then stepped back, beckoning Jolon. "Up for hunting, Jol?" She cocked her head at him. In her playful state, anything seemed fun, so she wagged her tail at the thought of hunting, before remembering she was forbidden til' she healed."Oh, wait, nevermind. Sorry."
"Throw me to the wolves and I'll come back leading the pack"
                                     ~Unknown~
Messages In This Thread
but do not eat from the tree of knowledge - by Eve - April 07, 2016, 04:02 PM
RE: but do not eat from the tree of knowledge - by Eve - April 09, 2016, 04:29 AM
RE: but do not eat from the tree of knowledge - by Eve - April 09, 2016, 03:12 PM
RE: but do not eat from the tree of knowledge - by Eve - April 16, 2016, 03:41 PM
RE: but do not eat from the tree of knowledge - by Ezimette - April 18, 2016, 01:52 AM
RE: but do not eat from the tree of knowledge - by Eve - April 18, 2016, 04:08 PM
RE: but do not eat from the tree of knowledge - by Eve - April 25, 2016, 02:32 PM