Dawnlark Plains Don't You Leave Me Brokenhearted Tonight
My heart connects with everyone on it's own. When they pull, it hurts.
382 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
There really wasn't any important objectives for Esaro. He took care of his injuries on his left shoulder and tried cleaning the bite at his rear end but now it was time to do something else. He could always try practicing his hunting abilities but with so much time on his paws it was possible that he could catch more than he could eat. It felt like it would become a waste unless he could share his catches with others. 'Sharing'. Something friends should always do. But for Esaro, he simply had no friends he was allowed to go to without causing trouble. The world was much larger though. There were still many wolves he could meet and befriend however his connections with all the friends he made over the months pulled harder everything day. He missed them, he wanted to be with them all. Maybe that was just being a little selfish. Was it possible to settle with just one friend? Well it would surely make him feel a whole lot better.

As he wondered around the plains once more, mainly because this was the place he had good memories. There was the egg hunt and the bird hunt. It reminded him of how he left Grace. He regretted everything he did that day. He was now in a clear state of mind thanks mainly to Warbone and could easily see what he did was wrong. He had made countless mistakes but the one he did with Grace felt like it was the worst. He betrayed her thinking that would protect and keep her happy. He didn't understand why he thought that. While he thought about it he noticed Grace walking around up ahead. He was happy to see her for a moment but then starting feeling afraid to approach her. She was probably going to be mad at him but.. He decided to approach slowly and shyly. His eyes could not stay on her but it was her that had his complete attention. "Grace.." He finally said in attempt to get her attention.
Messages In This Thread
Don't You Leave Me Brokenhearted Tonight - by Grace - April 23, 2016, 03:07 PM
RE: Don't You Leave Me Brokenhearted Tonight - by Esaro - April 23, 2016, 03:46 PM
RE: Don't You Leave Me Brokenhearted Tonight - by Grace - April 23, 2016, 04:43 PM
RE: Don't You Leave Me Brokenhearted Tonight - by Esaro - April 23, 2016, 06:30 PM
RE: Don't You Leave Me Brokenhearted Tonight - by Grace - April 23, 2016, 07:22 PM
RE: Don't You Leave Me Brokenhearted Tonight - by Esaro - April 24, 2016, 05:54 AM
RE: Don't You Leave Me Brokenhearted Tonight - by Grace - April 24, 2016, 06:21 AM
RE: Don't You Leave Me Brokenhearted Tonight - by Esaro - April 24, 2016, 07:52 AM
RE: Don't You Leave Me Brokenhearted Tonight - by Grace - April 24, 2016, 10:13 AM
RE: Don't You Leave Me Brokenhearted Tonight - by Esaro - April 24, 2016, 11:33 AM
RE: Don't You Leave Me Brokenhearted Tonight - by Grace - April 24, 2016, 01:18 PM
RE: Don't You Leave Me Brokenhearted Tonight - by Esaro - April 24, 2016, 02:59 PM
RE: Don't You Leave Me Brokenhearted Tonight - by Grace - April 25, 2016, 05:07 PM
RE: Don't You Leave Me Brokenhearted Tonight - by Esaro - April 26, 2016, 03:53 AM
RE: Don't You Leave Me Brokenhearted Tonight - by Grace - April 26, 2016, 06:45 AM
RE: Don't You Leave Me Brokenhearted Tonight - by Esaro - April 26, 2016, 10:23 AM
RE: Don't You Leave Me Brokenhearted Tonight - by Grace - April 27, 2016, 06:12 AM
RE: Don't You Leave Me Brokenhearted Tonight - by Esaro - April 27, 2016, 09:16 AM
RE: Don't You Leave Me Brokenhearted Tonight - by Grace - April 28, 2016, 08:24 AM
RE: Don't You Leave Me Brokenhearted Tonight - by Esaro - April 29, 2016, 02:13 PM
RE: Don't You Leave Me Brokenhearted Tonight - by Grace - April 29, 2016, 04:56 PM