Sunbeam Lair but do not eat from the tree of knowledge
58 Posts
Ooc — Ezi
Ezimette felt her cheeks grow hot as @Eve commented on her relationship with @Jolon. "That's very sweet of you, thanks." She said, throwing out a sweet smile. She glanced back a Jolon, winking at him as well and twitching her nose. When he questioned her, the woman was completely honest. It was her greatest asset yet her greatest curse, and she knew this. "I took very small rations for myself for a long time. This weakened my strength greatly, as I still insisted on hunting for the pack. She accepted me back then and banned me from hunting until my strength was replenished. I believe I am healing up quite well, though, and I think I will speak with her soon." She nuzzled him to reassure him not to worry about her. Speaking of talking with Asterr, she may ask for a blessing soon, if Jolon felt that way, that is.
"Throw me to the wolves and I'll come back leading the pack"
                                     ~Unknown~
Messages In This Thread
but do not eat from the tree of knowledge - by Eve - April 07, 2016, 04:02 PM
RE: but do not eat from the tree of knowledge - by Eve - April 09, 2016, 04:29 AM
RE: but do not eat from the tree of knowledge - by Eve - April 09, 2016, 03:12 PM
RE: but do not eat from the tree of knowledge - by Eve - April 16, 2016, 03:41 PM
RE: but do not eat from the tree of knowledge - by Eve - April 18, 2016, 04:08 PM
RE: but do not eat from the tree of knowledge - by Ezimette - April 25, 2016, 12:43 PM
RE: but do not eat from the tree of knowledge - by Eve - April 25, 2016, 02:32 PM