Shadewood Hello Again
58 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Illea was not surprised by how her sister responded.  "I'm sorry Spring.  I'm so very sorry.  I know that we just found each other once more but this place... the Teekon Wilds... it just holds way too many sad memories for me.  I hope you understand that I must go.  I'm sorry."  Illea approached Spring, giving her a wolf version of a hug and mumured goodbye and recieved one from her sister.  Then Illea turned and left to leave the Teekon Wilds forever.  She was sad as she did this, but this could be a new beginning for her.  The Teekon Wilds hadn't been so great, but maybe the next place would be better.  She thoguht that she would feel sad as she left, but instead she felt as though a huge wieght had been lifted from her shoulders.  She could start over, this time with knowledge of what she had left behind before.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Illea would travel for a couple weeks, leaving the Teekon Wilds, but then she would be reunited with her family and their pack.  Her siblings that had left when she and Spring had been at the ripe age of seven months.  She would tell them the sad news of her parents death and they would welcome her with open arms.  Illea would tell them of Spring and her travels and her siblings and their pups would be intrested in finding this place called Teekon Wilds.  Maybe someday they would come.  Illea probably never would though.  She was happy with this new pack and she would be for many seasons to come.
Messages In This Thread
Hello Again - by Illea - May 10, 2016, 06:55 PM
RE: Hello Again - by Spring - May 10, 2016, 07:00 PM
RE: Hello Again - by Illea - May 10, 2016, 07:08 PM
RE: Hello Again - by Spring - May 10, 2016, 07:21 PM
RE: Hello Again - by Illea - May 10, 2016, 07:42 PM
RE: Hello Again - by Spring - May 10, 2016, 07:48 PM
RE: Hello Again - by Illea - May 10, 2016, 07:57 PM