Firefly Ravine They call you cry baby
Empress of Manipulation
348 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Motherhood was stressful. It was awful, painful, dirty, and taxing on the mind—and she'd only been a mother for... what? A few minutes now? She was nowhere near being done with her task of raising the two children, but she was already looking forward to the end. It was a wonder her ears hadn't literally started to bleed, for the crying and screaming was ear splitting. It was to Chusi she'd looked, deeming her the culprit as the other child was felt suckling away. "Shut up," she'd commanded, knowing that they could not hear, but hoping anyways that she'd be obeyed. "Chusi, if you don't stop with your noise right now, I swear that I will smother you." Even if the girl had been able to hear, it was unlikely that she would have understood, but again, Sen was hopeful. If she were to demand it enough of times, then surely the child would listen to her. Though already was the woman planning punishments just in case, considering how long she might last without nutrients or the warmth of the den. Oh, how she really thought about it...

Pulled from her thoughts, Sen's ears pushed forward and a low growl vibrated her throat as the approach of another was heard. She'd spotted the rats placed at her den's entrance before having recognized the scent that had come along with them, for food seemed more enticing in that moment. She'd moved away from both children, then, making her way towards the entrance and picking the rodents up before returning to the farther reaches of her place of rest. They were not eaten just yet, placed instead near enough that she could reach them, and then around her daughters she'd curled her body once more. Both were nudged closer to her in the hopes that her brief disappearance might have gone unnoticed or be forgotten, for even though they were so young still, Sen was certain bribery might work.

When the voice had finally reached her, she'd glanced towards the entrance, scowling through the darkness. "Unless you can nurse them, you being around them will be a waste of time better spent doing other things," she'd returned, not even the least bit kinder after having pushed from her body several smaller wolves. "Go away now, I want to sleep." If she would be allowed to, that is. There was no telling what she would be permitted to do anymore.
Notice: Sen's actions and words do not, in any way, reflect my OOC opinion.
Messages In This Thread
They call you cry baby - by Sen - May 17, 2016, 02:54 PM
RE: They call you cry baby - by Chusi - May 17, 2016, 03:11 PM
RE: They call you cry baby - by Qilaq - May 17, 2016, 04:15 PM
RE: They call you cry baby - by Sen - May 17, 2016, 11:15 PM
RE: They call you cry baby - by Chusi - May 18, 2016, 09:39 AM
RE: They call you cry baby - by Zephyr Maverick - May 19, 2016, 06:22 AM
RE: They call you cry baby - by Sen - May 22, 2016, 03:57 AM